Hi!

Yesterday I received the email from Fiverr that Your order with aqadeerserwer was cancelled by our customer service team. The funds from this order were returned to the buyer.

To review the reason for this cancellation, click here.

And I am unable to to click on the click here link that Fiverr sends me.

I am very worried about this situation.

Last time when I contacted with the Fiverr support I explained all the situation but after 3 weeks when Order is completed and client give me 4.7 rating and good feedback Fiverr refund all the money without my permission.

I explained all things with fiverr support and he is new buyer and after project is completed and he showed his work to the boss then after 3 weeks he did changes in project and contact fiverr to refund and fiverr just supports buyers not sellers he give him refund. I am on this platform since 3 years and Level 2 seller and my rating is 5 star then you can realize that fiverr only support buyers he is totally new and still fiverr give favor to him. I am really goes into the depression and worried that loyal and hard working seller like me spend 20+ days on this project put my effort and then still after the project is completed and buyer give me feedback fiverr still give him refund from my balance. Its force me to think about to leave this platform because if platform didn't care the hardworking and loyal seller then why i worked on this platform. If today this is happened to me then its happened again in future because any buyer after the project is completed and after few weeks he did changes in the project contact fiverr and fiverr give him refund from your balance and it doesn't matter you provide a video proof that project is working fine and i am loyal because fiverr only support buyers!!!

Buyer said me after 3 weeks "Never seen such bad programming" He is insulting me and hurt my self respect but still fiverr support buyer not consider my effort and told me reasons and follow so that you avoid cancellation. I am really exhausted!!!!

I am really disappointed!!!!! And consider to leave this platform because now there is no security and favor for sellers!!!

____________________________Last Message__________________________________________________ 

HI Bob,

Let me explain all the matter in detail.

Ben send me the requirement document (New PHP form to MySQL project) of the project then i asked questions from him so that all things will be clear. As shown in (question1.jpg, question2.jpg, question3.jpg, question4.jpg).

He said to me not do the pdf part and do as i said. He send me (image.png) where he marked and said not do this part ignore it (not do pdf part.JPG).

After that I started my work and deliver the project and do some revisions as I did for my clients so that he will be completely satisfy with my work.

And he is also satisfied with my work and gave me 4.7 rating and nice feedback on 27 MAY 2021. (As show in feedback.jpg)

Then he messaged me on June 1 2021 after the delivery he said to me that there is lots of errors and stuff like that as he already approved the project. If he has some issues then why he approved the delivery.

But still after the order is completed I do revision and send him the updated version of the project.(After delivery.jpg)

So after that he again messaged me and said that generate the pdf (As shown in said now to generate pdf.jpg). And said i will contact fiverr and he will refund me. He is now teasing me to refund after the delivery.

As the start of the project also I mention above he said me not do pdf part ignore this (not do pdf part.jpg).

But still I again work on this project and add the pdf part also and send him the updated version. (As shown in pdf add.jpg)

Then he said to me I have (NEVER SEEN SUCH BAD PROGRAMMING).

These word's really hurts me. I did my best and put my effort in this project and now he said to me never seen such bad programming (As shown in teasing me.jpg).

After that he said me I already contacted fiverr actually he wants only refund because his project is completed so he just blaming me so that he got the refund. As project is done and he is now teasing me so i blocked him. (As show in block reason.jpg).

I am Level 2 seller on fiverr and no one gave me negative review (As shown in clients feedback.jpg) because I am Professional and did my best to satisfy my clients because i care my all clients.

And he said me i have never seen such bad programming. That's really hurt me!!!

I don't want to give him refund as I did my best and do all the additions, updates in this project.

I also send you the project video.

Now tell me bob what i did wrong he taunting me to refund and said "Never Seen such Bad Programming". He is not professional as he don't know how to talk with persons.

I am Instructor also and made courses for my students so that he also start freelancing. I also make a short course on fiverr freelancing where i promote fiverr to students how great fiverr platform is for freelancing.

My instructor profile:
https://www.udemy.com/user/abdul-qadeer-15/

Now tell me bob I am not professional and don't know programming? Why he said to me never seen such bad programming.

Bob I try my best to explain you each and everything!!! Hope now you understand all the situation clearly!!!

Thanks!!!

----------------Last Message------------------------------

I don't want to give him refund and kindly resolve this issue. I am really disappointed that as a Seller we did efforts on completing the project under the Fiverr strict rules and now we still worry when order is completed and clients gives us review fiverr still take our money and refund to the client just supports to the client and no care to the seller.

I am really disappointed!!!!

5 hours ago, aqadeerserwer said:

I am unable to to click on the click here link that Fiverr sends me.

Are you trying to click on a link via your phone or tablet? If so, perhaps try your pc.

Fiverr refund all the money without my permission.

Unfortunately, Fiverr doesn't need your permission to cancel an order and refund.

And consider to leave this platform because now there is no security and favor for sellers!!!

There will never be the security you are seeking on all orders you do here. People cancel for all sorts of reasons - and, some lie, cheat and steal. It sucks, but it is the reality.

If the above is a message you wrote to customer service rep "Bob", it is a bit long in my opinion and seems to talk about your "feelings" more than the facts.

The thing is, this buyer may have initiated the cancellation through their payment provider. Fiverr cannot do much when that occurs other than throw the buyer off the platform. Does the buyer still have a profile here?

Either way, it is very hard to get your funds back once Fiverr decides to cancel. I have had it happen for hundreds of dollars - and, yes it stings. Luckily, it does not happen that often - as you are a testament to, given you have completed many orders and have not run into this until now.

GG

Archived