How to get my 1st order? My one month Fiverr journey I didn't get my 1st order

foysolahamed

Hello Fiverr forum people. I’m new at Fiverr platform. During my one-month Fiverr journey I have No order. So how can I get my 1st order? Help me, please.

Hi foysolahamed. First, compare your profile page and description information to those who are offering the same gig as yours. And, make sure they have at least 500 to 1k reviews (which means they have a good profile and description). Then, you want to try to make your profile page and description like theirs!

Once you have a good profile and description made, then constantly check the Buyer Request tab, and send offers all through the day or night (if possible). Buyer Requests will be your very best friend as a new seller on Fiverr. This is how I get the majority of my sales and many other sellers do too. Respond quickly to any messages you may get and browse through the Community Forum often and make an input every now and then, not to mention try to click ‘like’ or ‘love’ icon on a few comments.

Fiverr is monitoring who is checking in to their site daily and how long they are checking in. If Fiverr notices you are checking in regularly, then they will help you ‘down the road’. Also, make sure you create more than just one or two gigs. Try to make at least seven gigs, even if it is the same type gig. Just reword it. Search around Fiverr and look at other sellers gigs, and this will give you a big idea! The more of your gigs out there, the higher the chance you will make a sale. Put my information to work now and you will see results.

If my advice helps you, please leave me a comment and click the ‘like’ or ‘love’ icon.

Hi foysolahamed. First, compare your profile page and description information to those who are offering the same gig as yours. And, make sure they have at least 500 to 1k reviews (which means they have a good profile and description). Then, you want to try to make your profile page and description like theirs!

Once you have a good profile and description made, then constantly check the Buyer Request tab, and send offers all through the day or night (if possible). Buyer Requests will be your very best friend as a new seller on Fiverr. This is how I get the majority of my sales and many other sellers do too. Respond quickly to any messages you may get and browse through the Community Forum often and make an input every now and then, not to mention try to click ‘like’ or ‘love’ icon on a few comments.

Fiverr is monitoring who is checking in to their site daily and how long they are checking in. If Fiverr notices you are checking in regularly, then they will help you ‘down the road’. Also, make sure you create more than just one or two gigs. Try to make at least seven gigs, even if it is the same type gig. Just reword it. Search around Fiverr and look at other sellers gigs, and this will give you a big idea! The more of your gigs out there, the higher the chance you will make a sale. Put my information to work now and you will see results.

If my advice helps you, please leave me a comment and click the ‘like’ or ‘love’ icon.

This is not normally asked for in the forum - and if you are asking for this thinking it will somehow gain you impressions, clicks or orders, that would be wrong.

Being on the forum and gathering up “likes” or responses to your posts has nothing to do with the Fiverr site and getting orders.

GG

Try to make at least seven gigs, even if it is the same type gig. Just reword it.

Why copy someone’s gig instead of creating something unique and original? The ones that are doing great with 1k+ reviews as you mentioned will continue to do great and the ones that are “rewording” their gigs will only stay on the laziness side. Not to mention, the “copy+paste” is against Fiverr rules.

If someone wants to grow they have to learn how to thrive in the freelance career to stand out. I am not saying you cannot research your competitor, however when you say, “do the same thing, just reword it” I only see as lazy people taking the easy road.

Also, like @genuineguidance said, this is not Social Media, where people need likes, views and followers. No need to ask for that.

Try to make at least seven gigs, even if it is the same type gig.

Uh, no, this is not good advice.

When you create Gigs, they need to all be unique and different. You are not supposed to create the same type of Gig offering the same service multiple times. This can get a Gig denied or restricted.

browse through the Community Forum often and make an input every now and then, not to mention try to click ‘like’ or ‘love’ icon on a few comments.

This does nothing in the way of getting your 1st or your 1 millionth order. I noticed you mentioned you watched You Tube videos about Fiverr, and I have a feeling some “guru” may be handing this out as sage advice - well, no, making inane comments (which is what usually happens here to take up space thinking that will make them noticed and get orders) is not what a newbie needs to do. Clicking the heart button does nothing to gain orders either.

Then, you want to try to make your profile page and description like theirs!

While one may try to imitate a successful sellers profile, many here take the shortcut route and outright copy/paste other established sellers profiles. How about write your OWN copy, upload your OWN images and be original? Who wants to look at a site where everyone’s profile looks the same? Boring. Be YOU. I didn’t look at ANY of those who are in my category to get “ideas” of how to write about what I offer. I am not them, and they are not me. I have though, had other sellers copy my listings! Idiots!!! All have been reported and removed from the platform.

Avoid the You Tube Fiverr gurus. They will lead you astray every time.

GG

thanks you so much ❤️

Archived