Need guidance for Gig

annakocsis

23 hours ago, digital_seo11 said:

Osam

What the heck is that supposed to mean? 🤔 Are you spamming the Fiverr Forum with nonsense posts! Please stop! 🛑

22 hours ago, suraiya999 said:

Send buyer request daily. It's help to increase click and impression.

22 hours ago, codersheikh said:

Social media marketing is best way to increase your impression and click 

Did some YouTube guru tell you that? 🤔 Do you have proof it is true?

15 hours ago, rakibhossain3 said:

Is social media marketing really useful?

I have never used it in my niche and I am successful on Fiverr.

The reason I never used it is because as @katakatica said most sellers who do not know how to promote on social media accurately end up merely spamming which in turn give Fiverr and Fiverr sellers a bad name. There are many social media outlets that no longer permit ANY promotions because of all of the spam that has been generated by those Fiverr sellers who do not know how to use social media appropriately.

14 hours ago, devloper_tanvir said:

Awesome 

@devloper_tanvir
Another wonderfully interesting post that wastes space on this thread. 😱

If you like something, but have nothing constructive to say, please use the emoji with the ♥️!

Thanks.png.b5959120dd95c788e1d5bf532ee2c365.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Gig images should be attractive. Gig title and description should be unique without spelling or grammar mistakes. A visitor will purchase your gig if he/she had enough confidence about your skills and output. First offer services for low budget then you can have some orders and get some reviews. All above you will get experience. Then you can think about increasing the price. Keep sending offers for buyer requests. Offer your clients additional services for free. For example; more revision and extra options. Always communicate with your clients friendly. Instead of focusing on new clients, You can make your clients buying repeatedly from you. so you have to provide a quality service.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived