Late Completion Due to Client's Delay

atifullahgfx

I asked for 2 days to complete the Order at Buyer’s request but the Client said that he won’t be in the office till Tuesday. Therefore, if I deliver in Time ( 2 days ) as the Clock is ticking but when he comes back and asks for revisions, it’ll be regarded as ‘’ Late Completion ". What should I do?

On the right side of the order page it will say the following:

Have any issues with your order?
Visit the Resolution Center

Click on this and put a request for an extension through. Bear in mind the extension is from the time that you request it, not from when it is accepted. So a 3 day extension that I request today but is accepted in 2 days will mean that I still have 3 days from today.

Click on this and put a request for an extension through. Bear in mind the extension is from the time that you request it, not from when it is accepted. So a 3 day extension that I request today but is accepted in 2 days will mean that I still have 3 days from today.

but If the Client is offline, than there is a problem, right

but If the Client is offline, than there is a problem, right

If you have everything you need you can deliver the project. Then if they request revisions when they come back on Tuesday you can request an extension if there is no time. But as far as I’m aware, as long as the actual delivery was on time then it is okay.

Whenever you face such situation in which buyer is not able to respond you, just go to the RESOLUTION CENTER and extend the delivery time. As you raise the request to extend the delivery time the buyer will have authority to accept it or decline it. If he leave the request as it is then the order will not be considered as LATE DELIVERY.

Just first delivery time matters when order is in revisions the late order is not countable in your delivery time rate as far as i know please correct me if i am wrong

No brother if your order is extended and then again you need some time to finish the task so again you have to extend the delivery time otherwise the order will be considered as late delivery. I experienced it that is why so sure about it 🙂

I asked for 2 days to complete the Order at Buyer’s request but the Client said that he won’t be in the office till Tuesday. Therefore, if I deliver in Time ( 2 days ) as the Clock is ticking but when he comes back and asks for revisions, it’ll be regarded as ‘’ Late Completion ". What should I do?

Therefore, if I deliver in Time ( 2 days ) as the Clock is ticking but when he comes back and asks for revisions, it’ll be regarded as ‘’ Late Completion ".

No it won’t be considered as LATE COMPLETION. The first delivery you have made on time. Revisions post that at any moment won’t affect your on-time delivery stats.

When is this order due?

If it is not due for 2 days, and you complete it BEFORE the clock runs down and DELIVER it using the GREEN delivery button, you are OK. The order will NOT be considered late.

It does not matter if this buyer does not come back until after the holiday (sounds as though they are in the U.S. and observing our Memorial Day on Monday) and then asks for revisions. As long as you deliver by or before the due time on the order page, your order will not be considered late.

GG

as he said extend time delivery I had the same issue and fixed everything with client, he was okay with that.

also to prevent issues like that you can remove revisions from your gig and then when he asks for a revision then add one for them with no charges.

you can do that in resolution center and ask for extra time too when adding a free revision.

Archived