Please check how's this?

hmz4klm

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone,
I’m here to get better ideas from you guys and improve my gigs in accordance with. Please check my gigs and let me know what do you think is not right or needs to be fixed. I want to get some suggestions and improve my gigs so I’ll not receive clicks that are without responses on my gigs.
Thank you…

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!
I have changed my profile description several times but I don’t know what to say about myself in that section.
I’m really confused about mentioning my skills there as you can see I am not offering something that belongs to a single category. And also please tell me is that ok if I call myself as Video maker, graphic designer, photo editor etc at the same time?
Also please suggest me if you have any good ideas for my profile description.

Thank you for your help
Hamza

• Like 5

It seems like your gigs generally fit into the overall category of graphic design so you could put that as your skill if you wanted to. That being said, there are some stuff I would change.

I’m a Fiverr seller with level one badge and 30+ 5-star reviews.

This is information buyers can already see on your profile.

I believe in providing professional work as soon as possible and is trying to be available 24/7 on Fiverr.

Doesn’t really say anything as being professional and delivering on time is expected. The available 24/7 part shouldn’t be something you are aiming for either as it isn’t possible.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or ideas.

This is fine but could probably just be put in the gig descriptions.

Overall I would use the description differently, use it to quickly introduce your buyers to yourself and give them a general idea of who you are and what you do.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, for the past 2 months I’m really worried about my profile description cuz I think the reason behind not getting orders from the clicks I receive is my profile description and I’ve changed it many times but I can’t see any positive outcomes.
Today I’m planning to change my current profile description to new one. And I’m going to show it to you people first. So once you all approve it, comment on it and tell me if something is wrong or missing then I will use it. Until then, I’ll wait.

so here’s it:
"Hello, My name is Hamza. I’m a full-time freelance graphic designer with great experience in the design industry. I’m detail oriented and a perfectionist so you’ll be sure to get the best looking design possible. I pride myself on:

• Clear communication
  • Industry Standards
  • Quality work
  • Friendly service
  • 100% satisfaction

And I love questions so please feel free to contact me anytime. I look forward to collaborating with you.
Thank you"

Hmm, so how was that? please tell me if you notice something wrong or informal. I’ll be very grateful to you people.
Thank you very much!

Hamza

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

How do you find the right tags for your gigs? I mean please tell me about your tags research.

I've tried so many tags in my gigs but I don't think adding something random or copying from others gigs will work. As I'm doing so for months. 

I want kilos of impressions on my gigs. How can you help me get the right tags? Is any of your gig getting lots of impressions? If yes, how did you found the right tags for yourself?

Please help me with all this. Please tell me how to do proper research. Please 🙏

• Like 16

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a flutter developer! What should I sell?

I know it sounds weird but I request you all mobile app sellers to please help me know what exactly should I sell? I don't know what buyers are looking for? I have these questions going on in my mind and stopping me from creating that App developer's gig:
- What exactly will I sell? Front-ends only?

- Do I have to make all the functioning things too? Like button actions etc...

- Do I have to do APIs, Firebase etc integrations as well?

I research this niche but couldn't found any clear idea of what exactly is going on there. Let me make it clear first that I only can use Flutter framework and have some slight experience in Dart. And off course I don't have any post-work samples etc so any buyer asking for that will be a Goodbye.
Please give me some time and clear my doubts....

Thank you so much!
Happy coding!

• Like 4
  • Up 1

24 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

A seller asking what he should sell.

Hahaha I know that's funny Filipdevaere, but when you don't know what things are sold and are in-demand, it's really hard to start a new business. As in my case, starting to sell a completely new thing in a very different niche. I hope you get my point. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hmz4klm said:

but when you don't know what things are sold and are in-demand, it's really hard to start a new business.

Study the market. See what sells, what doesn't. See what people are asking for, yet there's no service for.

You can't expect random people without Flutter knowledge or even worse, competitors, to share meaningful knowledge. If I was one of your competitors, I wouldn't share my Golden Goose randomly on the forum. You are the only one that can find and identify a good thing to sell. But it takes time and effort. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3