Please check how's this?

hmz4klm

Hello everyone.

I’ve had completed 6 orders with almost good positive reviews. But the thing that I’m sad about is that I’m getting no orders directly. All the completed orders were from buyer requests. I want to get orders directly from buyers but don’t know what’s wrong. I’m getting no orders. Impressions etc are also going fine.

Kindly check my gigs & help me improve them to attract buyers.

Thanks

• Like 7

• 3 months later...

The whole fiverr forum is not having anything about gig pictures. I think gig pictures are the most important in attracting buyers. I think gigs of ours gets very good impressions but when it comes to clicks, we are slow.

Someone kindly leave some tips about the gig pics. I can’t find anything related on forum. What you think our gig pics should look like? It’s look? style? etc.

Thank you so much.

• Like 10

On 1/3/2020 at 12:51 PM, hmz4klm said:

I think gig pictures are the most important in attracting buyers.

Offering something of value to your target audience would sell even if your gig picture was non existent.

You don’t need a cool looking store front to attract costumers.

You are looking at this the wrong way. 

• Like 5

I think the primary picture of any gig is very important to attract any buyer. That means when
a customer go to market to shop something he never enter first to shop. He enter shop by seeing the front side of shop. So, when a buyer comes to our gig by clicking he comes through gig picture,. So, our gig picture should be stylish and proper use of design and information also. Its my own opinion.

• Like 7

I think the primary picture of any gig is very important to attract any buyer. That means when

a customer go to market to shop something he never enter first to shop. He enter shop by seeing the front side of shop. So, when a buyer comes to our gig by clicking he comes through gig picture,. So, our gig picture should be stylish and proper use of design and information also. Its my own opinion.

buyer comes to our gig by clicking he comes through gig picture

Sir, sometimes my gig receives lots of clicks but don’t know why the buyer leave without contacting and/or placing the order.

comment please.

• Like 6

Yes you are very right Gig image is very important to attract buyers. There is an online plate form where you can make your Gig image named as canva.com size (550 * 370 pixels) hope you know. Now color contrast you use for your Gig Image should be attractive font you use for showing service you provide should be visible to buyers then hope your clicks regarding gig gone upward not downward.
I hope this information is helpful for you.
God bless you

• Like 7

Yes you are very right Gig image is very important to attract buyers. There is an online plate form where you can make your Gig image named as canva.com size (550 * 370 pixels) hope you know. Now color contrast you use for your Gig Image should be attractive font you use for showing service you provide should be visible to buyers then hope your clicks regarding gig gone upward not downward.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

God bless you

Thank you brother <3

• Like 5

Gig image size 550*370 and it will be clear resolution, attractive looks related your gig. I think style is own creativity, if you’ll try ,also you can do that too. There are huge creative seller in Fiverr and see their gig image . I think you get better idea about gig image style. Thank you very much.

• Like 7

Gig image size 550*370 and it will be clear resolution, attractive looks related your gig. I think style is own creativity, if you’ll try ,also you can do that too. There are huge creative seller in Fiverr and see their gig image . I think you get better idea about gig image style. Thank you very much.

OK, I’ll take a look around.

Thanks for your advice.

• Like 5

• 6 months later...

Can you please check my gig photos?

I’ve did some research on gig primary photos and designed them in accordance with lots of ideas and people’s suggestions. I was not receiving any good number of clicks on my gigs so I tried changing all of my gig photos.

I’m posting here to get some comments from forum community and improve my gig. Please check my gig photos and tell me how they are? Will it bring clicks on my gigs? Are they eye catching? Noticable? Or need some changes? 

• Like 7

I’ve worked on improving everything, from gig photos to packages, description etc. Then I tried looking at my profile description but I don’t have any idea for this. Can you please tell me what should I include in it? What you think of the current one? Hope your ideas will make my profile more professional

I think most of the sellers left if our profile description is not good. Please help me improve my profile.

Please see the (PRF) section in the link I already provided. And re-read (CPM) point 2.

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the rules of the forum to create duplicate threads. In the case of gig improvements, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Can I use a gig video that has a song?

This is Alan Walker’s song. I want to show my lyrics talent to viewers. so I tried using a song in the background and adding lyrics onto it, in the video.

Please tell me should I use such video? Or it’s not allowed, as there’s a song that don’t belong to me.

I don’t want to get a TOS warning so I tried asking experts first.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

yes you can add your video but remember that its should not same as after you reset it. Give some changes it and you will not find any TOS warning ok inshallah

its should not same as after you reset it

What do you mean by after you reset it? Please tell me if it’s safe or not. I want to use this without getting any TOS Warning.

Shukria

• Like 5
  • Up 1