Bad review VS Order cancel

azmain7

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a nasty buyer.

He offered random requirements, didn’t really care about the order and my questions, then after delivery he says he wants to cancel because I have enough work anyway, and I won’t feel the $5 loss.

I told him I will do a new version, then he insulted my work, saying again he wants to cancel.

He never pinpointed what was wrong with the content, just wanted to cancel. So I ended up sending a few more versions. In total, I did $20 worth of work for a $5 bill, and got a negative review. I am unhappy, but it is what it is. I won’t let people like this get away with it and damage other sellers.

He offered random requirements, didn’t really care about the order and my questions, then after delivery he says he wants to cancel because I have enough work anyway, and I won’t feel the $5 loss.

I told him I will do a new version, then he insulted my work, saying again he wants to cancel.

He never pinpointed what was wrong with the content, just wanted to cancel. So I ended up sending a few more versions. In total, I did $20 worth of work for a $5 bill, and got a negative review. I am unhappy, but it is what it is. I won’t let people like this get away with it and damage other sellers.

Yeah, I’ve had this experience. If their attitude stinks and they insult your work, then you’re pretty much guaranteed a negative review if you don’t cancel. They will just find fault in whatever you provide from there on out.

I only try to recover the cancellation request if they seem courteous and open to improvement.

$5 clients are the worst 😦

• 4 weeks later...

That’s really great idea. Thanks for your suggestion!

Yeah, I’ve had this experience. If their attitude stinks and they insult your work, then you’re pretty much guaranteed a negative review if you don’t cancel. They will just find fault in whatever you provide from there on out.

I only try to recover the cancellation request if they seem courteous and open to improvement.

$5 clients are the worst 😦

Yes, You have absolutely right. I would be great if we increase our basic price.

Archived