Bad review VS Order cancel

azmain7

Hello Fiverr pro, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have an one question to you all. Which one worst for seller account 👁️

1. Bad review 2.Order cancel 🚥

Bad review 2.Order cancel

First of All, Avoid Bad reviews and Order cancel by doing your best work… because both are not good for your account.

i will go with 02. Order cancel, bcz its bad for your gig. Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it’s for an order that’s $500+ dollars, maybe.

Most of the time, especially for a $5 order, cancel. It’s not worth it.

It’s not worth it for $100 as well. I recently received an unannounced order (I know it is allowed). I requested an extension, and began working on it.

Two days prior to the submission, the jerk cancelled citing ‘buyer cannot submit on time’

Made my blood boil because it was absolutely untrue. I declined but then thought meh, this person is vengeful enough to leave a negative review despite the quality. I requested a cancellation from my side, person accepted, my completion dropped down to 95 and that was that.

I then blocked them because throughout everything the buyer hadn’t responded once to my msgs. Weird.

Hello Fiverr pro, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have an one question to you all. Which one worst for seller account 👁️

1. Bad review 2.Order cancel 🚥

You got your answer already. Both are harmful for your account. But I think bad review is very harmful, if you are a new seller. Because if you have less of 4.7*, you can’t do the reply of buyer request.

Totally depends on the order price.

I don’t want to lose hundreds of dollars on an order cancellation. When its $10 I wouldn’t mind.

But one review won’t affect stats much if the other 99% are 5* reviews.

It also depends on how justified the bad review was.

its a cool decision… 😎

If you already have a lot of reviews and receive orders regularly, eating a negative review isn’t a disaster, especially if it’s for an expensive order.

If you are starting off or don’t get orders regularly, then a bad review can be debilitating and cause one to lose Buyer Request privileges or even lose a level.

Yes got it buddy, Thanks !!

Archived