Why fiverr not support sellers

anniekhan55

This is true that actual money machine here are the buyers, so they get some edge.

But rather than blaming to someone else or the Fiverr, try to find out the loop holes you are having in your services. How you can avoid some cancelations.? How you can mold the buyer interest so he never goes to canceling his order.?

In my experience 90% of refund cases are due to the reason that buyer didn’t find the service up to their requirements. Leave the 10% on the luck that you find some bad guy around. But 90% is huge enough to consider and move forward.

Fiverr does support sellers as well as buyers. It’s not correct to say Fiverr only supports buyers.

I’m a seller. Whenever I have needed customer support they have acted in my interests.

I’m fully confident delivered my work as per buyers requirement. Buyer didn’t even know how about topic r keywords i also suggested and he is satisfied but he wants some other Additional information i also added but at the end he cancelled the order. It’s much disappointing for me 😔

I’m fully confident delivered my work as per buyers requirement. Buyer didn’t even know how about topic r keywords i also suggested and he is satisfied but he wants some other Additional information i also added but at the end he cancelled the order. It’s much disappointing for me 😔

Buyer didn’t even know how about topic r keywords i also suggested and he is satisfied but he wants some other Additional information i also added but at the end he cancelled the order. It’s much disappointing for me

Don’t take it the wrong way, but improving English your skills will help a lot, especially if you are working with an US native.

Also, check buyer reviews when a person contacts you, just to be safe. I was able to avoid some nasty buyers just by checking their previous reviews from other sellers.

This is true that actual money machine here are the buyers, so they get some edge.

But rather than blaming to someone else or the Fiverr, try to find out the loop holes you are having in your services. How you can avoid some cancelations.? How you can mold the buyer interest so he never goes to canceling his order.?

In my experience 90% of refund cases are due to the reason that buyer didn’t find the service up to their requirements. Leave the 10% on the luck that you find some bad guy around. But 90% is huge enough to consider and move forward.

The delivery is as per buyer requirements but when i delivered he is asking for cancellations

Buyer didn’t even know how about topic r keywords i also suggested and he is satisfied but he wants some other Additional information i also added but at the end he cancelled the order. It’s much disappointing for me

Don’t take it the wrong way, but improving English your skills will help a lot, especially if you are working with an US native.

Also, check buyer reviews when a person contacts you, just to be safe. I was able to avoid some nasty buyers just by checking their previous reviews from other sellers.

I didn’t take any negative impact for fiverr support team but sometimes it’s so disappointing when you don’t know the actual reason? so that i improve it.

I am new in this freelance business and I have bad luck with selling. I offer video editing services and no luck so far. I need money since this pandemic took my full time job and I have a child on the way. I know that I have to build my reputation in the beginning but how to do that if I dont have clients. So that is my experience on Fiverr so far and on many freelance sites.

I agree with this, always check buyer credibility before.

It will be good if there is some thread here that report a buyer that is a spamming or behave bad, but I don’t know if that’s allowed or not by Fiverr.

I agree with this, always check buyer credibility before.

It will be good if there is some thread here that report a buyer that is a spamming or behave bad, but I don’t know if that’s allowed or not by Fiverr.

It will be good if there is some thread here that report a buyer that is a spamming or behave bad

We are not supposed to “name or shame” anyone on the forums - buyers or sellers.

Why? Well, because there are always two sides to every story and the offended party who is posting the name of a buyer or seller whom acted badly in their opinion is only giving their side.

If one wants to see if a buyer has a knack for giving bad reviews or receiving them from other sellers, they can use the method above of going to the buyers profile.

GG

I am new in this freelance business and I have bad luck with selling. I offer video editing services and no luck so far. I need money since this pandemic took my full time job and I have a child on the way. I know that I have to build my reputation in the beginning but how to do that if I dont have clients. So that is my experience on Fiverr so far and on many freelance sites.

10 buyers request daily and online 24 hour

It will be good if there is some thread here that report a buyer that is a spamming or behave bad

We are not supposed to “name or shame” anyone on the forums - buyers or sellers.

Why? Well, because there are always two sides to every story and the offended party who is posting the name of a buyer or seller whom acted badly in their opinion is only giving their side.

If one wants to see if a buyer has a knack for giving bad reviews or receiving them from other sellers, they can use the method above of going to the buyers profile.

GG

Oh that’s right, you got the point. I have not thinking from that side.

Sorry for suggesting a bad idea 🙏

The delivery is as per buyer requirements but when i delivered he is asking for cancellations

There is a definite some loop hole in your deliveries. Try to figure this out. More quick you find it, better it will be for you.

I personally experience many buyers who are very selective, picky, or felt like they will just go and cancel the order. But at the end it was all me who diverted their intentions, and never got any cancellation so far.

This is what professionalism all about. Never act like just another worker of a company. You are professional so prove it to them. Best of luck.!!

Archived