Can anyone tell me about Fiverr Forum benefits or Speciality?

sulaimankabir

It not a “special opinion” but a fact that is unfortunately overlooked by many new desperate sellers who heed witless advice that being active on the forum and liking lots of posts or receiving lots of likes somehow, someway converts magically into better seller profile visibility and authentic orders.

yes you can rank your gig with some tricks

1.share your gigs to social media

2.active on fiverr

3.active on fiverr forum

2.active on fiverr

3.active on fiverr forum

I don’t want to be rude but most successful sellers would say none of these points are true for the average new seller.

What does sharing to social media actually mean? Posting it on your Facebook page for friends and family to see? What good will that do? Fiverrr is a self-contained eco-system and arguably the world’s best known freelancing platform. Most buyers looking for a service will automatically come to Fiverr.

Being active on Fiverr is another myth. Many successful sellers say most of their orders happen when they’re not logged in! I wrote a similar post last night stating that I’ve now had nearly 800 orders (and I deliberately limit orders) and yet I’m rarely online for any more than 30 minutes maximum a day.

And being active on the forum has no influence on where gigs appear in search results. The forum is however a useful mine of knowledge that many new sellers ignore.

As I say, I don’t mean to be rude - and we’re allowed a difference of opinion - but the points you raise as contributing to success, in my opinion will do nothing.

As a beginner in my Fiverr journey I wanted to clearly know is it necessary to forum for all to make their GIG first rank. If any one know please let give your valuables comment

I wanted to clearly know is it necessary to forum for all to make their GIG first rank.

Where did you get that idea from?

forum will help you learn more and more things and also keep you active on Fiverr.

also keep you active on Fiverr.

Your Fiverr account and your forum account are separate.

Posting all over the forum will not affect your Fiverr account by ranking your gigs.

There are no tricks!

PS. If you type “forum benefits” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on this much discussed newbie question.

Take some time to read them. You will learn a lot.

2.active on fiverr

3.active on fiverr forum

I don’t want to be rude but most successful sellers would say none of these points are true for the average new seller.

What does sharing to social media actually mean? Posting it on your Facebook page for friends and family to see? What good will that do? Fiverrr is a self-contained eco-system and arguably the world’s best known freelancing platform. Most buyers looking for a service will automatically come to Fiverr.

Being active on Fiverr is another myth. Many successful sellers say most of their orders happen when they’re not logged in! I wrote a similar post last night stating that I’ve now had nearly 800 orders (and I deliberately limit orders) and yet I’m rarely online for any more than 30 minutes maximum a day.

And being active on the forum has no influence on where gigs appear in search results. The forum is however a useful mine of knowledge that many new sellers ignore.

As I say, I don’t mean to be rude - and we’re allowed a difference of opinion - but the points you raise as contributing to success, in my opinion will do nothing.

Being active on Fiverr is another myth.

But since buyers have the ability to filter their search results by “online sellers”, wouldn’t it help a little if I keep Fiverr tap open in background while working?

But since buyers have the ability to filter their search results by “online sellers”, wouldn’t it help a little if I keep Fiverr tap open in background while working?

buyers have the ability to filter their search results

Just because they can doesn’t always mean they will. Anyone can go skydiving or bungee jumping or throw themselves down the side of a snowy mountain on a thin plank of wood, but that doesn’t mean they will.

But since buyers have the ability to filter their search results by “ online sellers ”,

The forum is full of posts as to how when sellers are online they are showing as offline using the filter.

There is a bug affecting this which everyone suffers from intermittently.

Archived