Gig Views & impressions dropped out of now where

kamran1400aw

Hi All, is this just me or anyone else is facing the same issue? I have been using Fiverr for last two-three years and always got great views, clicks, or impressions. But last week after one 3 star review from a client all my views suddenly dropped, As I did the rating really quickly and accidentally gave a bad rating since it is not Fiverr policy to ask for the change in the review. Thought my rating is always 5star but i am surprised to see does one bad review can effect ur profile too much?

Are they any recommendations to get my gigs reviews back to normal?

Did you try checking your gig position? Perhaps that might have affected the impressions and clicks? If you noticed your gig position change right after the bad review maybe that would be related… Although it is a Fiverr thing that the algorithm changes gig placement daily…

Did you try checking your gig position? Perhaps that might have affected the impressions and clicks? If you noticed your gig position change right after the bad review maybe that would be related… Although it is a Fiverr thing that the algorithm changes gig placement daily…

Actually for the first 3 days, position was the same but after 3 days all my gigs position dropped.

Actually for the first 3 days, position was the same but after 3 days all my gigs position dropped.

I think it was Fiverr’s algorithm at work more than it was related to the buyer’s rating. They say they really do change gig position daily. Although I can’t quite pinpoint what would be the reason…

I had a similar experience where my gig just didn’t appear in search for 2 days (for no reason – not related to buyer rating or anything) and I inquired through CS why that might be and they just told me that I am doing fine and it’s normal for gigs to get rotated in search. For those 2 days my impressions dropped like a huge drop. And then after those 2 days it went back I noticed my impressions got back to normal and my gig appeared in search again! haha

You can try checking your gig under “my gig doesn’t appear in search”… If it says active and not under review or something, it really is just going through the algorithm…

favicon-32x32.png.05662f30983eddec6aed3f9c6525da96.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.3a3989147de607047ca54bdb2018c648.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

You might also find this thread interesting:

This is a long topic and thread. There are a lot of things you could disagree for. If you notice something which is not correct, tag me and tell me what needs to be corrected. I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your …

Hope things get back in track for you! It really is confusing for us sellers sometimes…

I think it was Fiverr’s algorithm at work more than it was related to the buyer’s rating. They say they really do change gig position daily. Although I can’t quite pinpoint what would be the reason…

I had a similar experience where my gig just didn’t appear in search for 2 days (for no reason – not related to buyer rating or anything) and I inquired through CS why that might be and they just told me that I am doing fine and it’s normal for gigs to get rotated in search. For those 2 days my impressions dropped like a huge drop. And then after those 2 days it went back I noticed my impressions got back to normal and my gig appeared in search again! haha

You can try checking your gig under “my gig doesn’t appear in search”… If it says active and not under review or something, it really is just going through the algorithm…

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

You might also find this thread interesting:

This is a long topic and thread. There are a lot of things you could disagree for. If you notice something which is not correct, tag me and tell me what needs to be corrected. I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your …

Hope things get back in track for you! It really is confusing for us sellers sometimes…

It is active and thankyou for sharing the URL. Actually i never had this issue, specially when i was getting orders regularly and just one mistake of Buyer and all this started. Anyways, do u have any recommendations, how u prompt ur gig mostly?

It is active and thankyou for sharing the URL. Actually i never had this issue, specially when i was getting orders regularly and just one mistake of Buyer and all this started. Anyways, do u have any recommendations, how u prompt ur gig mostly?

You can try asking Customer Support directly what might be the reason. But I think you will be able to recover as long as you continue producing good work for returning customers and those who would be able to reach out to you

Facing same issue , we recently got first 2start rating and the gig went from first page to last page . Its been month and even after getting few orders and 5 star rating , its not coming back to its original position .

Yeah, similar situation. I was so surprised to see that even in communication the buyer gave me 2 star and he was very happy with the communication. I think he just rushed into clicking the review and suddenly by gig dropped. with that 3star rating he gave be a tip as well. Which is really surprising because if he was not happy with my work. he could have written the bad review as well but instead he wrote over all Good experience. I don’t know what went wrong and due to fiverr policy, i can not ask for clarification.

Archived