After how many hours we can send offers to buyers?

gul_hassan786

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. If I am not wrong means the buyers request comes to me automatically. They are not getting my gig by the search .

Yes. BR comes to you as per your gig category. And changing your profile here changes it everywhere on the site. This is same fiverr domain.

image.thumb.png.cdff42a11b4ce01dca48734bbf0fff3a.png
image1296×589 61.8 KB

forum and fiverr are one web site

you have

blabla.fiverr.com

http://forum.fiverr.com

something.fiverr.com

I was replying to buyer requests couple of months ago but not now, as far I remember buyer request limit reset between 2 a.m to 6 a.m in Pakistan.I don’t remember the exact time but it was between this period.

Ok. After sending 10 offers when we are able to offer again here ? if you know

Why do you do this??

He replied already with time and everything.

Why do you repeat the question if the answer was already given?

You have limit on how many posts you can type on forum per day. If you type all the time new post, you will lose chance to reply.

Why do you do this??

He replied already with time and everything.

Why do you repeat the question if the answer was already given?

You have limit on how many posts you can type on forum per day. If you type all the time new post, you will lose chance to reply.

@awaisahmed489 @marinapomorac I ask it again because I am little bit confuse he said that the limit is between 2 am to 6 am right and it was about buyer request’s if I am not wrong but my question is not about the buyer request’s it is about offers.

@marinapomorac @markauther @lloydsolutions @awaisahmed489 @all I think my post limit is going to complete after this post I want to share something with you. I got 10 offers for today :slight_smile . You are so cooperativeThanks to you guys for discussion and help. I am very happy to talk to you. See you very soon.

Congratulations, Told you between 2 a.m to 6 a.m , so you have got your limit back at 5 a.m

Archived