After how many hours we can send offers to buyers?

gul_hassan786

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you type “buyer requests in pakistan” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find helpful.

If you type “buyer requests in pakistan” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find helpful.

Take some time to read the topics using the instructions I gave you earlier, reposted by @marinapomorac above.

In order to be successful you need to read and learn all the time.

Yes. As per your post early I misundrstand it. I searched ( buyer request in Pakistan ) on google but know I understand I have to search here by clicking the search icon if I am not wrong @marinapomorac @lloydsolutions

Take some time to read the topics using the instructions I gave you earlier, reposted by @marinapomorac above.

In order to be successful you need to read and learn all the time.

But there what I found they are talking about the -> when buyer request are occurs or what is timing of buyer request in Pakistan but I need to find when I can send offers again.

But there what I found they are talking about the -> when buyer request are occurs or what is timing of buyer request in Pakistan but I need to find when I can send offers again.

If you are up now, stay up for 1-2 hour and refresh site. At one point in next full hours (5 6 or 7 ) you will get that you can send 10 new BR. Make record of that time and you will know for the future when is midnight in your time zone.

This will be important when you gain levels also. When you have Friday we are still in Thursday.

If you are up now, stay up for 1-2 hour and refresh site. At one point in next full hours (5 6 or 7 ) you will get that you can send 10 new BR. Make record of that time and you will know for the future when is midnight in your time zone.

This will be important when you gain levels also. When you have Friday we are still in Thursday.

Ok. let me see. means right now in your country the day is Sunday.

this

buyer request

is not connected to

clicks and impression

You make GIG means you are offering that service, buyer that are looking for that service will be in your BR section.

Your impressions are from organic search results.

Oh. If I am not wrong means the buyers request comes to me automatically. They are not getting my gig by the search .

Archived