I made a modification, then my concert went to the last page of the marketplace

davediy

But gig is not moving.

The important question here is did you have the same problems before you changed the image or GIG in any way, on your GIG or did all the problems started after you changed the image?

Because you used a similar/same image that was replacing the old one it is now clear that Fiverr has a scanning option that triggers it if the seller uses an image that was already used on the internet.

Problems started before editing / etc.

I just working good as always and suddenly my gig dropped to the last page.

It was on the 8th of December. I checked my gig position in the morning (I do this almost every day) and everything was fine but when I checked again in the evening my gig was on the 17th page. Within this period everything was perfect: no negative reviews, all my stats were 100%, no late deliveries, etc.

I started editing after a week being on the last page because I didn’t see any positive dynamic.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was on the 8th of December. I checked my gig position in the morning (I do this almost every day) and everything was fine but when I checked again in the evening my gig was on the 17th page. Within this period everything was perfect: no negative reviews, all my stats were 100%, no late deliveries, etc.

I started editing after a week being on the last page because I didn’t see any positive dynamic.

I do not know what to say.

I just reported another seller on first page with the Rising talent badge. He does have a talent. He made it really hard for me to track down where all “his” logos originate but I managed to track down 12 out of 16 logos he posted as his and filed a report.

It looks like we just have to wait for January and 2021 and hope for some positive changes.

I do not know what to say.

I just reported another seller on first page with the Rising talent badge. He does have a talent. He made it really hard for me to track down where all “his” logos originate but I managed to track down 12 out of 16 logos he posted as his and filed a report.

It looks like we just have to wait for January and 2021 and hope for some positive changes.

@marinapomorac… There was a dude that blatantly copied one of my gigs, just changed his name. He was on the first page, I am still removed from search… So… he was (didn’t check if he’s still there) getting exposure with my own gig description, while I am in the back. I just don’t get how this happen. The same thing with that person you mentioned above, which had “original” logos stolen from other sources.

Welcome to the club mate. Unfortunately, there is no fix to it no matter what you do.
This has happened to me in December 2019 and it has been a year now and my gigs are no where to be found. I tried making all the possible changes but nothing has worked my way. I’m on Fiverr since 2014 and I’ve been a Top Rated Seller too but seems like people at Fiverr don’t care about people working their ass off to built successful profiles and earn their bread.

All the time they sent you a template answer and get away rather than seriously looking into the matter a big number of sellers are facing this same issue. If my gig is not performing well it should be move to 2nd, 3rd, 4th or even 5th pages. But completely removing from search makes no sense here.

Let’s see what 2021 brings 🙂

Welcome to the club mate. Unfortunately, there is no fix to it no matter what you do.

This has happened to me in December 2019 and it has been a year now and my gigs are no where to be found. I tried making all the possible changes but nothing has worked my way. I’m on Fiverr since 2014 and I’ve been a Top Rated Seller too but seems like people at Fiverr don’t care about people working their ass off to built successful profiles and earn their bread.

All the time they sent you a template answer and get away rather than seriously looking into the matter a big number of sellers are facing this same issue. If my gig is not performing well it should be move to 2nd, 3rd, 4th or even 5th pages. But completely removing from search makes no sense here.

Let’s see what 2021 brings 🙂

It seems like its time to move on and forget as fiverr is not reliable at all… Its been 1 month now since this happened with my gig . As you have mentioned you are facing this issue for 1 year already . Its clear i should not wait for some miracle to happen . Thankyou .

it’s happening to me too it’s more then 6 months right now from 10-15k imps to 100-300 a week ! which it’s not possible at all i even complete and deliver orders on time but no matter what, i deliver order on time, all reviews are 5 stars but nothing work it’s not even only 1 gig but they are 3 !!!

Some of you are getting repeat buyers, my category is different , as people don’t make 3d product animations everyday. Almost 80 percent of my clients never came online after working with me . So my category strictly depends upon exposure… And buyer requests are flooded with middle menm who dont know any thing about 3d animation , they just take projects and hire freelancers online and for only 2 percent price as compared to the actual amount of work ( 400 usd job for 20 dollars ) Buyer requests in 3d product animation are flooded with such people . Its so messed up right now

Some of you are getting repeat buyers, my category is different , as people don’t make 3d product animations everyday. Almost 80 percent of my clients never came online after working with me . So my category strictly depends upon exposure… And buyer requests are flooded with middle menm who dont know any thing about 3d animation , they just take projects and hire freelancers online and for only 2 percent price as compared to the actual amount of work ( 400 usd job for 20 dollars ) Buyer requests in 3d product animation are flooded with such people . Its so messed up right now

@rendernew I still do not understand were do you get your numbers. Your account is new. How can you have average 5k usd monthly? And if you are here for just couple of months what you got was initial boost for new sellers. Nothing more.

@rendernew I still do not understand were do you get your numbers. Your account is new. How can you have average 5k usd monthly? And if you are here for just couple of months what you got was initial boost for new sellers. Nothing more.

So according to you initial boost is for 5 months correct? These numbers and orders does not matter you are seeing my profile , while actually i am talking about my friend who got this issue, i created the post because i was worried it will happen to me as well and now he is no where to be found account name aliqaiser159

So according to you initial boost is for 5 months correct? These numbers and orders does not matter you are seeing my profile , while actually i am talking about my friend who got this issue, i created the post because i was worried it will happen to me as well and now he is no where to be found account name aliqaiser159

@donnovan86 Just to let you know I was searching for this AD by thing William is seeing and in Web writing category (so no filters, nothing, just web writing your gig was in 3 row first page right now.

So sorry, that impression was from me 😦

while actually i am talking about my friend

I was earning average 5.5k Usd

my gig was present for 6 months on first page

this happened with my gig

my category is different

So according to you initial boost is for 5 months correct?

No, not that long for sure.

It seems like its time to move on and forget as fiverr is not reliable at all

People work on this platform successfully since 2010 and new sellers that joined 2019, so it is a matter or proper planning and promotion, strategy.

Your “friend” has revisions where it states he accepts the order and then tries to charge double or triple to deliver the final files. I guess someone reported him so that is why he is not showing up in search.

@donnovan86 Just to let you know I was searching for this AD by thing William is seeing and in Web writing category (so no filters, nothing, just web writing your gig was in 3 row first page right now.

my category is different

People work on this platform successfully since 2010 and new sellers that joined 2019, so it is a matter or proper planning and promotion, strategy.

Your “friend” has revisions where it states he accepts the order and then tries to charge double or triple to deliver the final files. I guess someone reported him so that is why he is not showing up in search.

No, I was fully removed.

Starting with Yesterday evening they put me back in search, but my gigs are all over the place now. I guess I need to work hard (again) and try to get back up with some of them.

No, I was fully removed.

Starting with Yesterday evening they put me back in search, but my gigs are all over the place now. I guess I need to work hard (again) and try to get back up with some of them.

I was going to screenshot that result but strange thing.

I clicked on Web content writing and I recognized your face so I said I will let you know, now I wanted to take screenshot site refreshed and I can not find you anywhere, and I checked all the pages.

So strange…

I was going to screenshot that result but strange thing.

I clicked on Web content writing and I recognized your face so I said I will let you know, now I wanted to take screenshot site refreshed and I can not find you anywhere, and I checked all the pages.

So strange…

I don’t know… for me that gig is showing on the 5th page in best selling in all browsers. Anyway, at least I am back in search now. In some capacity at least.

Maybe stating the obvious here and of course maybe I’m wrong but I suspect we could all do identical searches using the same filters etc and get different results given the number of sellers that are on fiver and because it is in fivers interest to change the results each time.

Every search is an opportunity for a test by fiver. An opportunity to get more data. An opportunity to see how a buyer reacts to what is presented, where they click and what they do. This is common for marketplaces. Fiver is not a simple directory of sellers.

The results may seem similar to YOU each time YOU search, but someone else could be getting different results with the exact same search.

Just my 2 cents.

I checked my gig position in the morning (I do this almost every day)

How do you get any work done when you are so obsessed with Gig positioning?

Just curious.

For me, I prefer to concentrate on improving my Gigs, adding new Gigs related to my skills and learning more from Fiverr members on this Forum.

my category is different

OH got it , now you read his one and only bad review out of 97. I know where it is coming from. But anyways Thanks but no thanks you did not prove to be helpful at all

OH got it , now you read his one and only bad review out of 97. I know where it is coming from. But anyways Thanks but no thanks you did not prove to be helpful at all

It doesn’t matter one or 10 bad reviews only, the content of review is also important due to words count and words mentioned.

If you had 5 1* with “canceled order, seller failed to deliver on time” people and algorithm skip those. But if you have review written by human, long negative review, it also indicates that he left detailed private review.

We have evidence of people getting extremely positive review and after that jumping of first page without any modification to the gig. So he got only one positive review, but it was detailed and also buyer send a personal note to Fiverr and he was pushed from last page to first.

So random 1* is not the same as detailed 1*. The content of the star is very important to Fiverr algorithm.

You missed my point.

Wow! Congrats!

How did you get it? Can you share it with us?

I did nothing. Fiverr got me out of search for 2 months because I had multiple cancellations (due to health issues). But since they are tracking your activity on a 2-month period and within the past 2 months I barely canceled anything, I assume that’s why they brought me back. I didn’t get any sales from new customers from that gig, so being on that page still didn’t do anything for me. Yet.

It doesn’t matter one or 10 bad reviews only, the content of review is also important due to words count and words mentioned.

If you had 5 1* with “canceled order, seller failed to deliver on time” people and algorithm skip those. But if you have review written by human, long negative review, it also indicates that he left detailed private review.

We have evidence of people getting extremely positive review and after that jumping of first page without any modification to the gig. So he got only one positive review, but it was detailed and also buyer send a personal note to Fiverr and he was pushed from last page to first.

So random 1* is not the same as detailed 1*. The content of the star is very important to Fiverr algorithm.

You missed my point.

Well whatever , no matter how long 5000 word bad review , it does not make any sense we are all human beings working on fiverr, its impossible to please each one of them . I understand if it happens a lot we deserve to be thrown at last page but just one person can do this kind of damage , its unbelievable

You missed my point.

So if i understand correctly , there is no reward for 5 star reviews but 1 - 1 star review is all it takes for fiverr to throw you back?

Archived