Fiverr takes 20%, ok but

psykkopatte

Fiverr uses US dollars but you seem to be using euros and perhaps confusing the issue.

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530058-Getting-Paid

Oh my god you’re right, the difference is so huge when the amount gets bigger, I thought it was a number difference of 1 or 2 but no more.

It’s definitly not a platform for europeans, we lose too much :’(

I have already selected € preference but convertion is still applying because everyone use $

Oh my god you’re right, the difference is so huge when the amount gets bigger, I thought it was a number difference of 1 or 2 but no more.

It’s definitly not a platform for europeans, we lose too much :’(

I have already selected € preference but convertion is still applying because everyone use $

There are plenty of Europeans here! 🙂

I guess it’s not possible to fix the problem, getting almost half of a price for my work is… quite, hard.

??? Ha?

I am from Europe (Croatia).

What you have to do is make sure that the currency on Fiverr is the same as the main currency on Paypal.

So if you do that, if you made 5 euros and transfer 5 euros you will have 5 euros.

I set my Paypal to USD, my Fiverr to USD, and if I want to transfer money to bank the account must be in USD.

But I never take money from Paypal to bank.

??? Ha?

What you have to do is make sure that the currency on Fiverr is the same as the main currency on Paypal.

So if you do that, if you made 5 euros and transfer 5 euros you will have 5 euros.

I set my Paypal to USD, my Fiverr to USD, and if I want to transfer money to bank the account must be in USD.

I’m gonna check settings but i see € appearing when i scroll options, i don’t udnerstand

I’m gonna check settings but i see € appearing when i scroll options, i don’t udnerstand

image.png.487c9bd81009f3997afbf8f65ee0a60a.png

image.png.7d73cbeec5cb4569caa8ab52c1746b44.png
image351×559 19.1 KB

image.thumb.png.54308b537903f8c119de8ed187e67b57.png
image1243×802 29 KB

What I did is I calculated how much I want to charge for my one hour of work and compared that to how much it takes me on average to get it done and then set the pricing for each package, gig and service accordingly.

??? Ha?

If you set your Paypal to USD and Fiverr to USD, when you transfer the money you obiously get USD, that’s why the amount doesn’t change.

@psykkopatte I face the same issue too! But that shouldn’t stop you from working here on Fiverr.

If you set your Paypal to USD and Fiverr to USD, when you transfer the money you obiously get USD, that’s why the amount doesn’t change.

@psykkopatte I face the same issue too! But that shouldn’t stop you from working here on Fiverr.

Ah, you come from italy, I come from france, so you have set everything in USD and it works ? If i understand well.

it’s actually on € on fiverr and paypal on €, I really was surprised when i saw the amount decreasing

paypal on €

The main currency is in euros and you transfer euros to PayPal and lose? This is strange.

What does it say on the transfer email? It should explain why did you transfer 100 euros and got 90 euros.

You’ll never get 8€ for an 8$ order.

Well, that is given since euro is much stronger and dollar is dropping like crazy.

paypal on €

The main currency is in euros and you transfer euros to PayPal and lose? This is strange.

What does it say on the transfer email? It should explain why did you transfer 100 euros and got 90 euros.

You’ll never get 8€ for an 8$ order.

Well, that is given since euro is much stronger and dollar is dropping like crazy.

If you go your “Earnings” section, what is the currency you see? I suppose you see it in dollars even though you set your Fiverr on Euro.

If you go your “Earnings” section, what is the currency you see? I suppose you see it in dollars even though you set your Fiverr on Euro.

I use USD on Alibaba, Aliexpress and Ebay so for me there is no point of using euros.

I use all of it in USD, Fiverr and Paypal and I never transfer money from Paypal to bank.

But, I did open GogetFounding page for my new book publishing and for that I had extensive talk and phonecalls with Paypal representative (since my Paypal is business not private) and it is important that all of the currencies match, from who is sending to you, how you receive it and to what bank account you are transferring. So I have my credit card/bank account in USD to receive USD. The trick here is that this has to be done manually on paypal by customer support because if you sign up for PayPal account your account is automatically set to receive your local currency. So if I did not contact Paypal CS and transfer 100 USD to my USD account what Paypal would do is turn 100 USD to kunas and then my bank kunas to USD. But now that Paypal representative has changed that in the main settings, I get USD and transfer USD.

I am talking about actually getting the money from Paypal to your bank. I never needed this or used it until now.

Copy dat.

I think orders should be displayed in € for us, I really thought there had a problem then convertion applies after in paypal account.

Well

I think orders should be displayed in € for us

When I go incognito to check how my profile looks I get this:

image.thumb.jpg.9770b22a393575f6b6ecc18da690ba11.jpg
image1416×785 308 KB

So the prices are in euros displayed to the clients depending on where there are.

What you need to do is make an Excel table with your own preferred currency in one column and how much you want to get from this and that, then in the next column transform that in USD so you know how much to charge.

It can not be in euros on Fiverr since they work with USD as main currency.

And settings are 5-10-15 increments of 5 USD.

That is their base marketing stunt from 10 years ago FIVE RR get things for 5$.

I think orders should be displayed in € for us

When I go incognito to check how my profile looks I get this:

So the prices are in euros displayed to the clients depending on where there are.

What you need to do is make an Excel table with your own preferred currency in one column and how much you want to get from this and that, then in the next column transform that in USD so you know how much to charge.

It can not be in euros on Fiverr since they work with USD as main currency.

And settings are 5-10-15 increments of 5 USD.

That is their base marketing stunt from 10 years ago FIVE RR get things for 5$.

I meant, in earning tab, my bad, you know when we have the full list of every orders complet

Archived