Poll: How much was your earning this month? Let's motivate the new comers!

emotionalsamex

poll  

100 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• $100+
    • $250+
    • $500+
    • $1000+
    • $2000+
    • $5000+

For the past 30 days, I earned over $2000. I had so many people request items that I had to use Out of Office mode for the first time in a long time. My queue is almost empty, but I will keep it that way until next year. I want to have time for the holidays (and I have non-Fiverr tasks to finish before Christmas).

I would like to know what went through your mind when you copied my comment?

If his comments aren’t authentic, can’t expect his work to be.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, what is up with November? It’s always three times the work as usual, and then December is eerily silent.

But seriously i got busier in december. I am thinking of using the ‘out of office’ option, which i have never used before because i have lots of inquiries and some orders. Especially since last week

• 2 weeks later...

For the past 30 days, I earned over $2000. I had so many people request items that I had to use Out of Office mode for the first time in a long time. My queue is almost empty, but I will keep it that way until next year. I want to have time for the holidays (and I have non-Fiverr tasks to finish before Christmas).

I would like to know what went through your mind when you copied my comment?

He didn’t have to say anything if he had nothing to share. He probably puts himself under unnecessary pressure to stay online 24/7

• 2 months later...

Archived