Poll: How much was your earning this month? Let's motivate the new comers!

emotionalsamex

poll  

100 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• $100+
    • $250+
    • $500+
    • $1000+
    • $2000+
    • $5000+

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are talking the past 30 days, I earned $2000+. For the first time in quite a while, I actually had to turn down customers and activate Out of Office mode as I had an influx of very large orders. Now, I have almost cleared my queue, but I am keeping Out of Office on until next year. I want to be able to enjoy the holidays (and I also have several non-Fiverr projects I have to finish before Christmas).

If we are talking the past 30 days, I earned $2000+. For the first time in quite a while, I actually had to turn down customers and activate Out of Office mode as I had an influx of very large orders. Now, I have almost cleared my queue, but I am keeping Out of Office on until next year. I want to be able to enjoy the holidays (and I also have several non-Fiverr projects I have to finish before Christmas).

That’s really amazing and sounds motivating for me as well!

Happy Holidays! 😀

I hear you bro. Amount of business I had to turn down because I could see it was going to impact the quality of other work I do. Enjoy the holidays

$5,000-plus, turned down 2/3 of jobs. November was unbelievably busy and I’ve been putting in 15-hour days this month. This has to stop soon as I need time to do my tax return, ugh.

EDITED to ask: what about those who earned under $100 and wish to vote? 🙂 Everyone has to start somewhere!

Wow! That’s amazing! It’s motivating me even more to work hard! Best of luck for December! 😀

Ah, I completely missed Less Than $100 option, and now I am not able to edit the poll after 5 mins. 😞

I selected 1000+ but I was like $50 shy of $2000 In November with 2 cancellations which would have put me around $2250. November was a pretty busy month. Things have slowed down this month. Usually my earnings are around $1500/mo, sometimes more, sometimes a little less.

That is really great! After all it’s almost $2000 and that’s something really great and a source of motivation for new people in our Fiverr community! Best of luck for December!

I made $4…

Obviously some it depends on just the quality of work your do and what you have to offer in terms of experience, education, etc. but it also takes time to ramp up to larger earnings, in many ways because it just takes time for the search algorithms to start legitimizing your profile and ranking you higher up and more consistently. To give you an example. My first few months, I was lucky to make $20. I also had to charge pretty cheap prices. Now 2.5yrs later, I’m a level 2 (still waiting for that TRS promotion) and make around $1500 a months consistently and am about to raise my prices again since I’m just so busy most of the time. looking back, I’m shocked how far things have come. I remember always thinking that making any substantial amount of money on this platform or reaching TRS was next to impossible. Now I’ve earned the equivalent of a years salary from my day job from fiverr and am about to be promoted to a TRS (any day now fiverr lol). So just be patient things will slowly improve as long as you’re doing really good work.

Obviously some it depends on just the quality of work your do and what you have to offer in terms of experience, education, etc. but it also takes time to ramp up to larger earnings, in many ways because it just takes time for the search algorithms to start legitimizing your profile and ranking you higher up and more consistently. To give you an example. My first few months, I was lucky to make $20. I also had to charge pretty cheap prices. Now 2.5yrs later, I’m a level 2 (still waiting for that TRS promotion) and make around $1500 a months consistently and am about to raise my prices again since I’m just so busy most of the time. looking back, I’m shocked how far things have come. I remember always thinking that making any substantial amount of money on this platform or reaching TRS was next to impossible. Now I’ve earned the equivalent of a years salary from my day job from fiverr and am about to be promoted to a TRS (any day now fiverr lol). So just be patient things will slowly improve as long as you’re doing really good work.

I was just kidding. For the part-time work I put in, I make anywhere from $300-$500 a month. I turn down about 7 of the 10 inquiries I receive just to make sure I’m the right fit for the project. I’m a hip-hop lyric writer so I need to take a few things into consideration, like beat selection, lyrical content, and deadlines.

Level 2 seller, 308 reviews, 5 star warrior.

I was just kidding. For the part-time work I put in, I make anywhere from $300-$500 a month. I turn down about 7 of the 10 inquiries I receive just to make sure I’m the right fit for the project. I’m a hip-hop lyric writer so I need to take a few things into consideration, like beat selection, lyrical content, and deadlines.

Level 2 seller, 308 reviews, 5 star warrior.

Haha, that’s amazing! As a part time 300-500 is a good amount 😃

Best of luck for the future reviews 🙂

Woah! All of that money for translation/proofreading? That’s great!! I read somewhere here on Fiverr that using “Out of Office” mode can somehow affect your stats, is that true? They say that once you remove that, you still won’t be visible for a while. Or those are all lies?

Woah! All of that money for translation/proofreading? That’s great!! I read somewhere here on Fiverr that using “Out of Office” mode can somehow affect your stats, is that true? They say that once you remove that, you still won’t be visible for a while. Or those are all lies?

Thank you! 🙂

I used Out of Office mode probably at least a dozen times during my first year on Fiverr as I prioritized other work more. Your gig will take one or two days to kick into gear after reactivating it, but I have never had any problems getting work afterward.

that is nice. im a newcomer here, any tips you can share?

Archived