Poll: How much was your earning this month? Let's motivate the new comers!

emotionalsamex

poll  

100 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• $100+
    • $250+
    • $500+
    • $1000+
    • $2000+
    • $5000+

If we are talking the past 30 days, I earned $2000+. For the first time in quite a while, I actually had to turn down customers and activate Out of Office mode as I had an influx of very large orders. Now, I have almost cleared my queue, but I am keeping Out of Office on until next year. I want to be able to enjoy the holidays (and I also have several non-Fiverr projects I have to finish before Christmas).

congratulations brother for your achievement, as a new seller passive amount income is my dream.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congratulations brother for your achievement, as a new seller passive amount income is my dream.

What does Fiverr have to do with passive income?

Hope you didn’t get that from a Youtube video.

Otherwise, you’re going to have a hard time here.

In December so far: 1000$.This is also my average. 1500-2000$ per month.

that is nice. im a newcomer here, any tips you can share?

My tips:

• Study effective marketing techniques - “Principles of Marketing” by Phillip Kotler and Gary Armstrong is a good place to start

• Learn effective business communication - “Excellence in Business Communication” by John V. Thill is a good place to start.

• Read Fiverr’s Terms of Service and the Community Standards carefully.

• Use common sense.

• Think before you speak.

• Follow this Bible verse (you don’t have to be Christian - it is just generally good advice): “Let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.”

• Trust your gut. Do not work with a buyer if something seems fishy. And, if something seems too good to be true, it most likely is.

• Know your boundaries and put your foot down when you need to.

• Continue reading and learning every day.

• Work hard.

• Never cut corners.

• Lift weights, do cardio.

• Eat healthy and count your calories.

• Meditate.

• Take cold showers.

• Do not get addicted to anything.

• Never misrepresent yourself. Make sure you can actually complete your offering to a professional standard and be honest about what you can do.

• Make sure to take breaks. Taking your weekends or at least Sunday off is healthy. Spend time doing things you enjoy and spend time with your family and friends.

• Study your competitors. Make sure your gigs stand out and adjust them if needed. Never rest on your laurels.

• Learn to accept and apply criticism.

• Use sunscreen.

My tips:

• Study effective marketing techniques - “Principles of Marketing” by Phillip Kotler and Gary Armstrong is a good place to start

• Learn effective business communication - “Excellence in Business Communication” by John V. Thill is a good place to start.

• Use common sense.

• Follow this Bible verse (you don’t have to be Christian - it is just generally good advice): “Let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.”

• Trust your gut. Do not work with a buyer if something seems fishy. And, if something seems too good to be true, it most likely is.

• Work hard.

• Never cut corners.

• Meditate.

• Take cold showers.

• Never misrepresent yourself. Make sure you can actually complete your offering to a professional standard and be honest about what you can do.

• Make sure to take breaks. Taking your weekends or at least Sunday off is healthy. Spend time doing things you enjoy and spend time with your family and friends.

• Study your competitors. Make sure your gigs stand out and adjust them if needed. Never rest on your laurels.

• Use sunscreen.

Take cold showers.

Why? Will this help me find clients? Okay, I’m a do it tomorrow morning./s

Take cold showers.

Why? Will this help me find clients? Okay, I’m a do it tomorrow morning./s

Why? Will this help me find clients?

Yes, you will get 1000 new sales!!! 😍

No, it is just a good way to start your day. I find it motivating. Some may find it horrible!

My tips:

• Use common sense.

• Work hard.

• Never cut corners.

• Meditate.

• Take cold showers.

• Use sunscreen.

This is probably the best post I’m going to read on the forum today.

Actually, it’s likely to the best post I’m going to read this year - excellent.

With full respect to @vibronx. This is what the forum should be about.

Why? Will this help me find clients?

Yes, you will get 1000 new sales!!! 😍

No, it is just a good way to start your day. I find it motivating. Some may find it horrible!

A few new sellers after reading your advice

GettyImages-815355704ab.thumb.jpg.c98c83311c35054395d229480af1e117.jpg
GettyImages-815355704ab1200×800 64.4 KB

Hope you didn’t get that from a Youtube video.

Otherwise, you’re going to have a hard time here.

In December so far: 1000$.This is also my average. 1500-2000$ per month.

Not sure if it was addressed to me. :thinking:

1000% stock up from March 20.

$6k in December so far, but I am already gearing down so that I won’t be working during the holidays.

I am already working at capacity and I need to clear all current projects by this Sunday.

Another source of motivation! 😃 6K is something really good and being in another country like Pakistan, after conversion rate, that’s a huge amount which people can never start earning after years of progress in the job market!

Best of luck!

My tips:

• Use common sense.

• Work hard.

• Never cut corners.

• Meditate.

• Take cold showers.

• Use sunscreen.

Some nice tips here, I’ve got after a long time! 😃

Thanks for sharing!

My tips:

• Use common sense.

• Work hard.

• Never cut corners.

• Meditate.

• Take cold showers.

• Use sunscreen.

I only liked Use Sunscreen. Will do that.

Hey, hope you are doing well. You have your opinion and I have mine.

First of all staying online does increase your chances to be hired due to the following reasons:

1. Buyers do prefer contacting sellers who are online. As a buyer, I myself prefer sellers that are online and ready to respond. I never contact the ones who are offline.
  2. Staying online does help you get better ranking in the search. If you are never online and not active on Fiverr, Fiverr never ranks you in the search. That’s my personal experience from last 6.5 years on Fiverr. You’ll see no activity in your Fiverr account if you are never online.

Secondly sharing gig does help you in a way or another. I’m not asking to share your gig on your personal social media accounts. Friends never help you progress professionally. You need to find the real buyer audience. Now how you can do that?

1. You need to search for different groups on facebook that are fiverr buyers related with a high amount of buyers, where usually buyers post there requests so you can comment and contact them directly offering your services.
  2. Second thing that you can do is search for some groups that relate to some specific market, for example a group of real estate advisors in California. You can post your services in that group offering “I can design your real estate website/logo or whatever” etc. that is related to that specific market. This has helped me and a lot of my friends on Fiverr.
  3. Lastly, you can create backlinks of your gig joining a few forums online. Even joining Quora and answering questions of people can help you. Answer the questions and add backlinks of your gig in between the answers. That will help you get clients from Quora as well as will bring up your gig in google search.

So, staying online and sharing gig in the right way does help you!

Hope this helps a lot of people here 🙂

Thanks a lot

Sam

Buyers do prefer contacting sellers who are online. As a buyer, I myself prefer sellers that are online and ready to respond. I never contact the ones who are offline.

And if 20,000 of your competitors are doing the exact same thing?

Staying online does help you get better ranking in the search. If you are never online and not active on Fiverr, Fiverr never ranks you in the search. That’s my personal experience from last 6.5 years on Fiverr. You’ll see no activity in your Fiverr account if you are never online.

You can’t know why you ranked where you have or why your ranking changes. There are many many factors, most of which you are not privy to.

Your personal experience is not a measurement, not odds it explain why things are they way they are.

Buyers do prefer contacting sellers who are online. As a buyer, I myself prefer sellers that are online and ready to respond. I never contact the ones who are offline.

Staying online does help you get better ranking in the search. If you are never online and not active on Fiverr, Fiverr never ranks you in the search. That’s my personal experience from last 6.5 years on Fiverr. You’ll see no activity in your Fiverr account if you are never online.

You can’t know why you ranked where you have or why your ranking changes. There are many many factors, most of which you are not privy to.

Your personal experience is not a measurement, not odds it explain why things are they way they are.

If you are looking into the competitors, then there are thousands of people offering the same service. Why would you even try creating a gig in the competition of thousands of people then? Of course different aspects all together help your gig rank well. It’s just one of them dear 🙂

A non active account never get’s ranked. Various of my friends created accounts and gigs and never came back to Fiverr. They never got any order on their inactive account as their inactive account’s gig never ranked automatically, while others who are active on Fiverr started getting order. It’s an obvious reason. Try creating a Fiverr account with 7 gigs and leave it offline and wait for years. You’ll never get orders.

However there is no sure way or a 100% assured technique to rank your gig. It’s a bunch of tips that usually help people getting order. 🙂 I just hope these tips might help someone as most of the new sellers are struggling to get orders.

And I do respect your opinion as well!

Thank you so much!

If you are looking into the competitors, then there are thousands of people offering the same service. Why would you even try creating a gig in the competition of thousands of people then? Of course different aspects all together help your gig rank well. It’s just one of them dear 🙂

A non active account never get’s ranked. Various of my friends created accounts and gigs and never came back to Fiverr. They never got any order on their inactive account as their inactive account’s gig never ranked automatically, while others who are active on Fiverr started getting order. It’s an obvious reason. Try creating a Fiverr account with 7 gigs and leave it offline and wait for years. You’ll never get orders.

However there is no sure way or a 100% assured technique to rank your gig. It’s a bunch of tips that usually help people getting order. 🙂 I just hope these tips might help someone as most of the new sellers are struggling to get orders.

And I do respect your opinion as well!

Thank you so much!

Why would you even try creating a gig in the competition of thousands of people then?

That’s the million dollar question.

Every single seller who comes here complaining about not getting sales is selling things that have literally 60,000 competitors selling the exact same thing. That’s right. People make a gig that has literally 60,000 competitors.

Yes it makes no sense but most sellers don’t research their competition or consider the role of supply and demand. They assume staying online and spamming the forum will override all that. It won’t, of course.

Archived