Is Fiverr Support really worth it?

Guest zespeeddesigner

Guest zespeeddesigner

Holla Amigos, how are you ?

I want to know for those who used fiver support, according to your experience, is it worth it?
For me it was a total failure to be honest

I want to know you point of view and experience

I recently needed CS because I could not verify my ID, it was a whole ordeal if you’d like to read it: Account disabled, multiple IDs sent and already contacted support

In the end I got my issue sorted but it was… a journey. I don’t think the people I spoke to initially were prepared to handle a prolonged issue like mine but they supposedly asked another department to step in and in 2 days my problem was solved.

So I guess… I’m bittersweet about their CS. It worked but man… it was hard to deal with.

Guest zespeeddesigner

Glad for you peeps, i’m personally disappointed, first time i opened a ticket it was pretty a disaster, not answering in time and giving right to the seller. I was disappointed.

I have mixed experiences in terms of outcomes. They are usually always professional, but sometimes I’m not really happy with their handling of the situation. Sometimes they have helped me out and ruled in my favor, but on many other occasions they’ve basically chosen to do nothing when a buyer was clearly out of line or not within their rights provided by the TOS.

On two occasions, I’ve had buyers dispute bank chargers long after the order was complete which resulted in cancelled orders and a loss of earnings. The first time they still compensated me. The second time they basically told me I was out of luck. So there appears to be some inconsistency as well depending on who you deal with.

Overall I would say that more often that not, CS does not side with sellers, when it seems most of the time the buyers are in the wrong as is usually the case in commerce since it’s always in a sellers best interest to act and conduct business in good faith since we obviously want to get paid and avoid unhappy customers.

I should also say that I have never really dealt with fiverr CS regarding technical issues. I have mostly only dealt with this regarding disputes between me and a problematic buyer.

Archived