Hello all, I am new on fiverr join

shobuzkhan50

Hello all, I am new on fiverr. Last month I have created my account. I created 4 gigs. But here is low impression plz visit my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/shobuzkhan50

But here is low impression

Well, I am not surprised at all and you should not be either.

There are about 43k background removal services available on Fiverr today and rising.

Furthermore there are online background removal tools available (google for background remover for example).

This category is so oversaturated that it is just a dream to get some work here for new seller.

What I want to say is that you offer service that has extremely high competition, extremely high number of available services so your chance for success in this category is close to zero.

Welcome Shobuz bhai. Try to create more than 5 gigs . Background removing task is very common and competitive now a days. Please try to upgrade you and take skills in different jobs like logo making, business card, flyer, brochure, Banner design. Thank you ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Shobuz bhai. Try to create more than 5 gigs . Background removing task is very common and competitive now a days. Please try to upgrade you and take skills in different jobs like logo making, business card, flyer, brochure, Banner design. Thank you ❤️

tnx vaiya’ welcome…

Archived