Are all types of restrictions just for sellers and not for buyers?

rummans07

Very upset from the last few days. Because two buyers are canceling 2 orders(I gave samples, they didn’t like it, I had a lot of time to deliver but they didn’t give me any chance) and another order has 3.3 feedback (He didn’t say anything to me. I gave him 9 designs. I was forced to deliver without any response before the time was up). I couldn’t say anything just for fear of winning. My question is what should sellar do for such a situation in Fiverr. Does Fiverr take any action for such buyers? Or is it just that there are so many strict restrictions only sellers?

Very upset from the last few days. Because two buyers are canceling 2 orders(I gave samples, they didn’t like it, I had a lot of time to deliver but they didn’t give me any chance) and another order has 3.3 feedback (He didn’t say anything to me. I gave him 9 designs. I was forced to deliver without any response before the time was up). I couldn’t say anything just for fear of winning. My question is what should sellar do for such a situation in Fiverr. Does Fiverr take any action for such buyers? Or is it just that there are so many strict restrictions only sellers?

Does Fiverr take any action for such buyers?

Here is a thought: are you sure it’s only on your buyers? 3 people in a row didn’t like your work so maybe it’s to change something in your work?

You can contact CS - sometimes they help and delete unfair reviews. But, of course, each situation has its specificities.
Buyers has restrictions as well, but of course every seller know, that we have less rights, than buyers.

Does Fiverr take any action for such buyers?

Here is a thought: are you sure it’s only on your buyers? 3 people in a row didn’t like your work so maybe it’s to change something in your work?

Agree - we don’t see the whole situation and don’t see the results of work, so it’s difficult to say who is wrong. If the work was good and according to the requirements, seller always can ask for CS help

Fiverr mostly does not take any action! if your case is strong (CS will remove the review from your account or negative impact of the order cancellation) You have to satisfy your buyer. Maybe you have improve your skill level or if your skill level is good maybe the buyer want the quality work from less price. So you have to focus on the quality.

You can contact CS - sometimes they help and delete unfair reviews. But, of course, each situation has its specificities.

Buyers has restrictions as well, but of course every seller know, that we have less rights, than buyers.

This will destroy my account

Fiverr mostly does not take any action! if your case is strong (CS will remove the review from your account or negative impact of the order cancellation) You have to satisfy your buyer. Maybe you have improve your skill level or if your skill level is good maybe the buyer want the quality work from less price. So you have to focus on the quality.

He gave me an order of $ 5. You asked me what quality work I would give in it. Even then I gave 9 designs with all the format files.

He gave me an order of $ 5. You asked me what quality work I would give in it. Even then I gave 9 designs with all the format files.

You have to increase your price its not about the 9 design give one design but give the quality design. I’m not going to say about your skill level. I just want to say maybe buyer wants high level work in less price.

Why do you think, that contacting CS will destroy your account?

Did you do something against ToS?

Some logos in your GIG images are on shutterstock under multiple different names.

sstk-favicon-32.png.a604a2f546c638fa69ef4836e4f0647f.png Shutterstock.com
logo-camera-hands-photographer-600w-258218573.jpg

Vector de stock (libre de regalías) sobre Logo Camera Hands...

Descubra Logo Camera Hands Photographer imágenes de stock en HD y millones de otras fotos, ilustraciones y vectores en stock libres de regalías en la colección de Shutterstock. Se agregan miles de imágenes nuevas de alta calidad todos los días.

image.png.c29b989d3e8028ae56fb5dea086e67b0.png
image600×512 48.4 KB

thin-line-global-warming-icon-600w-722024542.jpg

etc etc.

You have to increase your price its not about the 9 design give one design but give the quality design. I’m not going to say about your skill level. I just want to say maybe buyer wants high level work in less price.

Thank you, for your good communication. But he did not help me. He did not say a word to me. He did not say whether he liked or disliked my designs. I don’t understand what’s wrong with me here.

Thank you, for your good communication. But he did not help me. He did not say a word to me. He did not say whether he liked or disliked my designs. I don’t understand what’s wrong with me here.

SO Now you can contact CS and explain each and everything right! maybe CS solve your issue.

SO Now you can contact CS and explain each and everything right! maybe CS solve your issue.

SO Now you can contact CS and explain each and everything right!

And CS can see that he’s using images that are not his to use, and that he’s claiming he’s got many satisfied clients on Fiverr even though it’s not true.

In fact, I’m new to fiverr so I don’t know much

Some logos in your GIG images are on shutterstock under multiple different names.

24804efb8db956c6ba5970d1839a85da8c2cccb7.pngShutterstock.com
logo-camera-hands-photographer-600w-258218573.jpg

Vector de stock (libre de regalías) sobre Logo Camera Hands...

Descubra Logo Camera Hands Photographer imágenes de stock en HD y millones de otras fotos, ilustraciones y vectores en stock libres de regalías en la colección de Shutterstock. Se agregan miles de imágenes nuevas de alta calidad todos los días.

thin-line-global-warming-icon-600w-722024542.jpg

etc etc.

Thank you so much! To catch the mistakes. In fact, with my fiverr cover with some practiced designs in the beginning, I will make a cover with my unique design in a few days. I’m getting everything ready. Please tell me, Is there any more mistake?

Thank you so much! To catch the mistakes. In fact, with my fiverr cover with some practiced designs in the beginning, I will make a cover with my unique design in a few days. I’m getting everything ready. Please tell me, Is there any more mistake?

Thank you so much! To catch the mistakes.

In fact, I gave the description in the beginning so there are many mistakes. I’m getting everything ready. Please tell me, Is there any more mistake?

Thank you so much! To catch the mistakes.

In fact, I gave the description in the beginning so there are many mistakes. I’m getting everything ready. Please tell me, Is there any more mistake?

I will be Frank with you, are you going to delete images in your logo GIG right now, Yes - No?

If yes, thank you, if no, I am going to report your GIG.

Have a nice day.

I will be Frank with you, are you going to delete images in your logo GIG right now, Yes - No?

If yes, thank you, if no, I am going to report your GIG.

Have a nice day.

Yes, I will change now. It will take 3-4 hours to create a new cover photo.Please do not report now. Give me some time.

Yes, I will change now. It will take 3-4 hours to create a new cover photo.Please do not report now. Give me some time.

Sure.

And please do not put stolen logo over photo, I know how to work around that.

Also do not use template and modify just color, I know how to work around that.

And do not go on Chinese or some less known sites for images because I know how to search all over the web on any language anywhere.

Do not take image from servers files only, I can search public IP address and servers too… and so on and so on…

Just put your own work and you will be fine.

😃

Have a nice day.

Sure.

And please do not put stolen logo over photo, I know how to work around that.

Also do not use template and modify just color, I know how to work around that.

And do not go on Chinese or some less known sites for images because I know how to search all over the web on any language anywhere.

Do not take image from servers files only, I can search public IP address and servers too… and so on and so on…

😃

Have a nice day.

Thank you so much for the good advice. I’m changing the cover and texting you. I have been thinking for a long time that I will change. I’ll fix my whole gig so it may take a while but I’ll let you know as soon as I can.

Even then I gave 9 designs with all the format files.

Who cares how many designs you gave him if they were stolen? You are showing stolen designs on your gig so I wouldn’t be surprised if you were delivering stolen work to your clients.

And after stealing someone else work you are asking for “justice” and how to report your clients? That’s just amusing.

Archived