Is it Okay to Buying Fake Reviews?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not allowed. Instead of it, go promote your gig to social networks and take clients from there and give them some discounts and ask them to work through fiverr then working directly because fiverr provides a better environment and secure platform to work. so he will come to fiverr and will go through a proper process. so then why you need to have fake reviews. that’s totally wrong and violates the terms. thankyou

• 1 month later...

Its not allowed. Instead of it, go promote your gig to social networks and take clients from there and give them some discounts and ask them to work through fiverr then working directly because fiverr provides a better environment and secure platform to work. so he will come to fiverr and will go through a proper process. so then why you need to have fake reviews. that’s totally wrong and violates the terms. thankyou

Thanks for the pretty suggestion @social_dr. I am not agree too take the wrong way. Many of my friends we suggesting me to take this short-cut path ( get fake reviews ) to get ranked. This is why I post it here to ask from the experts.

Thanks for the pretty suggestion @social_dr. I am not agree too take the wrong way. Many of my friends we suggesting me to take this short-cut path ( get fake reviews ) to get ranked. This is why I post it here to ask from the experts.

Many of my friends we suggesting me to take this short-cut path ( get fake reviews ) to get ranked.

What kind of success have your friends had, here on Fiverr?

I find that most people who suggest this, have either never used Fiverr, or have tried and failed.

Many of my friends we suggesting me to take this short-cut path ( get fake reviews ) to get ranked.

You have many dishonest friends, then. If they can really be called “friends”.

Is it okay to buy fake reviews or not?

Did you read TOS when you created your account? The only thing that you can get with that is a permanent suspension of all related accounts. The best thing that you can do right now it’s to read this: Fiverr’s Terms of Service

Thank you so much. I got a lots of information after reading Fiverr’s Terms of Service

The best thing that you can do right now it’s to read this: Fiverr’s Terms of Service

NOT OKeY

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

Thank You for giving most important advice

Archived