Is it Okay to Buying Fake Reviews?

Since I like to familiarize myself with “the enemy” I read some forum posts and topics dating 5-10 years ago and I have seen

So I was speaking to some very popular fiverr sellers, and they said that recently people have been boosting their gigs using services like Fragglesrock or similar ones. What do you think about this? Since they are tricking people into buying their gig it’s unfair. What are your thoughts? Sheriff’s note: Outside links are not permitted on the forum. Website info has been replaced with “Fragglesrock.” READ THE FORUM DO’S AND DON’TS LOCATED HERE (and at the top of every single page on the fo…

and in the sea of posts and topics I read that there was Reddit group that offered mutual reviews where each loses 20% of money but gets reviews.

So, to answer your question, is it OK? No.
Is it possible? Yes.

Do people do it? Yes, all the time. Especially in logo design section.
Does it get reported? No.
Because you can not “prove” A purchased from B because B purchased from C and C from D and D from E and E from A in great scheme of lets get some reviews going. The only thing making it obvious is the “potato” image for logo that was created UNIQUILLLY for the amazing buyer 5* experience.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think, that Fiverr CS watch youtube videos? If yes, than a looot of accounts will be blocked forever, because for the last few months I saw many videos about it - mostly, videos like this are made by people from few certain countries.

Also, when I came to Fiverr, I thought, that I came here to work and get money, not to spend my money for dubious services, that can be extremely bad for my reputation, so it has no sense. This is just my own opinion, but I would never spend money for fake reviews

They are probably not watching videos themselves, but anybody can send a ticket to CS saying a seller is committing review fraud with the video as proof. And I bet they will watch that.

Hi,

One of my mates is suggesting me to buy some fake reviews to rank my gig on the first page. Is it okay to buy fake reviews or not?

Please share your experience.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Is it okay to buy fake reviews or not?

Did you read TOS when you created your account? The only thing that you can get with that is a permanent suspension of all related accounts. The best thing that you can do right now it’s to read this: Fiverr’s Terms of Service

Guest salmanabid_m

fake reviews to rank your gig for same times,
and Fiverr spam not support your account has deleted for Fiverr

I am in facebook groups about Fiverr and I have learn a lot as a buyer. Now as a buyer I can recognize (or I think I can) fake reviews. If you see an amazing reviews and you are like “there is not way someone could write that for an order” and the review is from USA or UK than is probable the review is FAKE.

After being in those facebook groups I don’t trust reviews from US and UK, the people that order the fake reviews for some reason wants from these two countries. My advice: be more creative with the countries 🙂

If you see an amazing reviews and you are like “there is not way someone could write that for an order” and the review is from USA or UK than is probable the review is FAKE.

Almost half of my buyers are from USA and many of them literally wrote a paragraph in my reviews with 5 stars…so would say there are people who admire and appreciate things when they are happy…

You can’t do such things to cheat on your next client. It’s a matter of ethics. You have to be honest and professional. What your mates told your or not you have to understand what is right and what is not.
Focus on your profile and gig making. You’ll get success soon. 🙂

I am in facebook groups about Fiverr and I have learn a lot as a buyer. Now as a buyer I can recognize (or I think I can) fake reviews. If you see an amazing reviews and you are like “there is not way someone could write that for an order” and the review is from USA or UK than is probable the review is FAKE.

After being in those facebook groups I don’t trust reviews from US and UK, the people that order the fake reviews for some reason wants from these two countries. My advice: be more creative with the countries 🙂 In my opinion you should not judge people reviews like that. Not all reviews that are from those countries (USA, UK) are fake.

Actually my reviews come from people who are leaving in those countries, and I didn’t buy them.

Archived