I got offered a reward

petraivanisevic

I need your help. In one of my gigs I have 3 packages, and the buyer is offering me a reward. That means he won’t buy a package. How can I be sure he will transfer the money? Should I accept???

How can I be sure he will transfer the money?

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver. That is how Fiverr works.

This is all explained in great detail in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you do work by bypassing this you will have worked for free.

I need your help. In one of my gigs I have 3 packages, and the buyer is offering me a reward. That means he won’t buy a package. How can I be sure he will transfer the money? Should I accept???

the buyer is offering me a reward.

if reward means tips??, then why your buyer give reward without placing order??

if buyer place order, and you complete this then only fiverr give your funds in your account.

Pripazi, makni video gdje spominješ svoj email da ćeš dati, fiverr će ti pobrisat račun jer kršiš pravila TOS.

Translation:

It is against TOS to get tips unless you have GIG exclusively for tips, and those are no longer accepted (only older users could create that when tips did not exist).

Also in essay gig emphasize you to not do academic work assignment so you are clear. Fiverr deletes sellers with essays under academic work very fast without exceptions.

You GIG image for Spanish should include flag or something to indicate translation work. Stacked books are not representative.

the buyer is offering me a reward.

if reward means tips??, then why your buyer give reward without placing order??

if buyer place order, and you complete this then only fiverr give your funds in your account.

He didn´t say it´s a tip and he didn´t place the order so I wait to see if he will do it. I´m afraid it´s a scammer.

Pripazi, makni video gdje spominješ svoj email da ćeš dati, fiverr će ti pobrisat račun jer kršiš pravila TOS.

Translation:

It is against TOS to get tips unless you have GIG exclusively for tips, and those are no longer accepted (only older users could create that when tips did not exist).

Also in essay gig emphasize you to not do academic work assignment so you are clear. Fiverr deletes sellers with essays under academic work very fast without exceptions.

You GIG image for Spanish should include flag or something to indicate translation work. Stacked books are not representative.

Primljeno k znanju, hocu. Hvala puno na savetima, znaci mnogo.

Thanks for advices!!!

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver. That is how Fiverr works.

This is all explained in great detail in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you do work by bypassing this you will have worked for free.

Yes, I´m waiting to see will he place an order. Thanks

Archived