Let's Bee Positive 🐝

janebarnaby

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is, a wonderful park, and just around the corner. Yes, I’m enjoying myself, I like being on my own and looking at trees, grass, flowers, …

That was quite a conversation to read through! So much positivity 🙂

It is, a wonderful park, and just around the corner. Yes, I’m enjoying myself, I like being on my own and looking at trees, grass, flowers, …

That’s a really nice place to be in. Too bad, I’m stuck home 😅

There’s just something about the beauty and quiet of nature, isn’t there? Nothing can rival it.

It’s the most relaxing experience one can ever have. 😍

That’s a really nice place to be in. Too bad, I’m stuck home 😅

There’s just something about the beauty and quiet of nature, isn’t there? Nothing can rival it.

It’s the most relaxing experience one can ever have. 😍

Thank you! I noticed most of these forums was made up of a lot of negativity (I’m not getting orders, this seller ripped me off, this buyer cancelled after all the work I put in), so I figured I might as well cheer this place up a little. As more people jump in, it’ll only get better.

Too bad, I’m stuck home 😅

Darn… Do you have a balcony? Or you could stare at a potted plant and pretend to be in the jungle 😛

Thank you! I noticed most of these forums was made up of a lot of negativity (I’m not getting orders, this seller ripped me off, this buyer cancelled after all the work I put in), so I figured I might as well cheer this place up a little. As more people jump in, it’ll only get better.

Too bad, I’m stuck home 😅

Darn… Do you have a balcony? Or you could stare at a potted plant and pretend to be in the jungle 😛

Yeah, people are having a hard time selling on Fiverr. However, we must keep this thread positive! 😃 I’ve recently created my first gig (3-4 days ago) on Fiverr and I’m hanging around with the people in the forum to learn.

Yes, I do have a balcony and I have a lot of potted plants to keep me sane! Otherwise, this area is completely urban 😛

PS: How do you quote a specific reply easily? I am finding it quite hard to select a single quote to reply to.

Yeah, people are having a hard time selling on Fiverr. However, we must keep this thread positive! 😃 I’ve recently created my first gig (3-4 days ago) on Fiverr and I’m hanging around with the people in the forum to learn.

Yes, I do have a balcony and I have a lot of potted plants to keep me sane! Otherwise, this area is completely urban 😛

PS: How do you quote a specific reply easily? I am finding it quite hard to select a single quote to reply to.

I’ve recently created my first gig (3-4 days ago) on Fiverr and I’m hanging around with the people in the forum to learn.

Ooh, only 3-4 days ago? Good luck! It only took me three months to get my first order xP What do you do?

I wouldn’t want to be in a city right now. Times like these really make me appreciate our large backyard… Summer in general does that, honestly. What kind of plants do you have?

Select text like you would when you want to copy/paste something, but instead of pressing ctrl+c, press the “Quote” button that appears.

I’ve recently created my first gig (3-4 days ago) on Fiverr and I’m hanging around with the people in the forum to learn.

Ooh, only 3-4 days ago? Good luck! It only took me three months to get my first order xP What do you do?

I wouldn’t want to be in a city right now. Times like these really make me appreciate our large backyard… Summer in general does that, honestly. What kind of plants do you have?

Select text like you would when you want to copy/paste something, but instead of pressing ctrl+c, press the “Quote” button that appears.

Yeah, I’ve known this platform for so long (2014) but never created a gig since I was working on other freelancing websites as a writer/editor. However, I got busy with university and stuff since I was studying engineering and had to quit freelancing altogether (got my account permanently blocked for no activity). 😅

Here on Fiverr, I’m offering search engine optimization (SEO) services. I have been very interested in this for a long time and decided to learn it 6 months ago. I’m very proficient and knowledgeable about it now. I just created my first gig for auditing a website’s SEO and I have like 40 views on it. However, I think I need to offer more gigs as I’ve got only one gig on my profile. There are a lot of other services that I can offer as a SEO professional.

Wow, 3 months is quite the wait for a first order! Thanks for the best wishes. 😀

Yeah, I did go for a trip last year in the summer to explore the beautiful parts of nature of my country. I’ve mainly got flowers; variations of roses and petunia. I’ve also got a lot of marigold 😃

Thanks, you’re a lifesaver! 😆

Yeah, I’ve known this platform for so long (2014) but never created a gig since I was working on other freelancing websites as a writer/editor. However, I got busy with university and stuff since I was studying engineering and had to quit freelancing altogether (got my account permanently blocked for no activity). 😅

Here on Fiverr, I’m offering search engine optimization (SEO) services. I have been very interested in this for a long time and decided to learn it 6 months ago. I’m very proficient and knowledgeable about it now. I just created my first gig for auditing a website’s SEO and I have like 40 views on it. However, I think I need to offer more gigs as I’ve got only one gig on my profile. There are a lot of other services that I can offer as a SEO professional.

Wow, 3 months is quite the wait for a first order! Thanks for the best wishes. 😀

Yeah, I did go for a trip last year in the summer to explore the beautiful parts of nature of my country. I’ve mainly got flowers; variations of roses and petunia. I’ve also got a lot of marigold 😃

got my account permanently blocked for no activity

That’s a silly way to go about things. Why wouldn’t the site simply deactivate your account and make you unable to take orders until you verify your return?

I was working on other freelancing websites as a writer/editor.

Aw, heck yeah! Another writer/editor. What genres are you into, and what type of editing do you like best? I’m personally an SF/F type of gal with a love for copyediting. All grammar must be fixed.

I’ve never understood SEO myself, but I’ve heard it’s wildly sought after for that exact reason. I hope it goes well for you 🙂 Once you have a few good reviews on your first gig, it’s safe to start creating other related gigs, so long as they aren’t (near) complete copies.

Sounds like you had great fun. We mostly have cacti and the plants that don’t need a lot of water, though we have everything from eucalyptus to pears to wheat to grapes to lilies of the valley in our backyard.

<33

got my account permanently blocked for no activity

That’s a silly way to go about things. Why wouldn’t the site simply deactivate your account and make you unable to take orders until you verify your return?

I was working on other freelancing websites as a writer/editor.

Aw, heck yeah! Another writer/editor. What genres are you into, and what type of editing do you like best? I’m personally an SF/F type of gal with a love for copyediting. All grammar must be fixed.

I’ve never understood SEO myself, but I’ve heard it’s wildly sought after for that exact reason. I hope it goes well for you 🙂 Once you have a few good reviews on your first gig, it’s safe to start creating other related gigs, so long as they aren’t (near) complete copies.

Sounds like you had great fun. We mostly have cacti and the plants that don’t need a lot of water, though we have everything from eucalyptus to pears to wheat to grapes to lilies of the valley in our backyard.

<33

I don’t really know; I can’t even remember what their message said. As far as I can remember, that website (I don’t want to take the name publicly) was worried about the quality of freelancers present there and were removing accounts that didn’t have any activity or bad reputation. My account used to be top rated even though I didn’t do a lot of work!

As far as writing is concerned, I don’t think I’m creative enough to write fiction. 😅

Yeah, I’m looking forward to it. I’ve seen people create copies of the gig (different titles and description but the same service). I don’t have any intention of falling for traps like these.

Yup, sure had fun with my family! Nice, I have a cactus as well.

I don’t really know; I can’t even remember what their message said. As far as I can remember, that website (I don’t want to take the name publicly) was worried about the quality of freelancers present there and were removing accounts that didn’t have any activity or bad reputation. My account used to be top rated even though I didn’t do a lot of work!

As far as writing is concerned, I don’t think I’m creative enough to write fiction. 😅

Yeah, I’m looking forward to it. I’ve seen people create copies of the gig (different titles and description but the same service). I don’t have any intention of falling for traps like these.

Yup, sure had fun with my family! Nice, I have a cactus as well.

Ah, I see. Well, you’re only one unicorn away from writing fiction, so the moment your horse has a horn, you’re there. What kind of content did you write?

Editors/proofreaders unite ^-^

I have a cactus as well.

Does it have a name?

I didn’t have many potted plants, as I go to the park every day and also can see some trees through the windows but I actually got a bunch recently, in case of a total lockdown, to have more soothing green things to look at and talk to. Love them, especially the fern and ivy. I need some that can do without too much sun and light. What’s your favourite potted plant?

Ah, I see. Well, you’re only one unicorn away from writing fiction, so the moment your horse has a horn, you’re there. What kind of content did you write?

Editors/proofreaders unite ^-^

I have a cactus as well.

Does it have a name?

The content I wrote was mostly random stuff for a cooking, home and shopping blog (as far as I can remember). Isn’t the most interesting of writing jobs but I liked it.

Does it have a name?

Nope, do you name them? 😀

What’s your favourite potted plant?

Roses! I love them. I can’t get enough of the scent. 😍

The poor things almost died, but they have pulled through.

Glad they did!

PS: I feel like I might not have enough replies left. I was very active on my first day in the forums and they stopped me from posting for 24 hours! Remember when I was giving you feedback on your gig @janebarnaby? 😁

The content I wrote was mostly random stuff for a cooking, home and shopping blog (as far as I can remember). Isn’t the most interesting of writing jobs but I liked it.

Does it have a name?

What’s your favourite potted plant?

Roses! I love them. I can’t get enough of the scent. 😍

The poor things almost died, but they have pulled through.

Glad they did!

PS: I feel like I might not have enough replies left. I was very active on my first day in the forums and they stopped me from posting for 24 hours! Remember when I was giving you feedback on your gig @janebarnaby? 😁

If you like it and it brings in money, then that’s all what matters. Have you considered getting back into it to see if you still like it, or are you long past that phase?

My sister names her plants. I mainly name snowmen. No snowmen last winter, though.

When you first posted, you were level-less on the forums. You are now level one / basic and shouldn’t have such restrictions 🙂 And yes, I do remember! It was very helpful. My gig has definitely changed for the better.

If you like it and it brings in money, then that’s all what matters. Have you considered getting back into it to see if you still like it, or are you long past that phase?

My sister names her plants. I mainly name snowmen. No snowmen last winter, though.

When you first posted, you were level-less on the forums. You are now level one / basic and shouldn’t have such restrictions 🙂 And yes, I do remember! It was very helpful. My gig has definitely changed for the better.

I am still willing to write for certain niches that interest me. 🙂

I see, that’s quite interesting. We don’t get any snowfall where I live though. I traveled to another province to see snowfall 2 years ago. 😃

Good to know!

I see, that’s quite interesting. We don’t get any snowfall where I live though. I traveled to another province to see snowfall 2 years ago. 😃

Good to know!

What niches interest you?

Snowfall is getting increasingly more rare here too 😦 it’s sad. I’m waiting for a big, cold winter to come around so I can make an igloo for the first time in my life.

Snowfall is getting increasingly more rare here too 😦 it’s sad. I’m waiting for a big, cold winter to come around so I can make an igloo for the first time in my life.

At this point in time, I would love to write about technology related stuff.

I’m waiting for a big, cold winter to come around so I can make an igloo for the first time in my life.

Hope you get to make one soon. 🙂

At this point in time, I would love to write about technology related stuff.

I’m waiting for a big, cold winter to come around so I can make an igloo for the first time in my life.

Hope you get to make one soon. 🙂

What about technology interests you most?

What about technology interests you most?

I am interested in stuff like augmented reality and virtual reality. Artificial intelligence is another interesting topic.

I also love to build stuff such as my own desktop computer. I bought parts and put it together on my own 2 years ago.

PS: I’m out of likes now! I guess I’m still new to the forum to like and read that much stuff. 😃

PPS: The forum is also telling me to start a message conversation if I’m replying to the same person again and again on a post! This is a thread for conversation, so it’s counter-intuitive. 😂

In other news, I’ve recently started an instagram to post pictures of crafts I make, and an account with 141k followers just offered to collab with me by posting my images on their feed. I checked them out and they’re not a scam. I’m honestly amazed and thrilled.

In other news, I’ve recently started an instagram to post pictures of crafts I make, and an account with 141k followers just offered to collab with me by posting my images on their feed. I checked them out and they’re not a scam. I’m honestly amazed and thrilled.

That’s great! They might have liked the content on your account. Are they offering a shout-out or link to your account for the images they will post on their feed?

That’s great! They might have liked the content on your account. Are they offering a shout-out or link to your account for the images they will post on their feed?

From the looks of it, it’s basically just the image and then the name/handle of the creator below it, so every creator is credited. So it’s sort of a shout-out or display?

From the looks of it, it’s basically just the image and then the name/handle of the creator below it, so every creator is credited. So it’s sort of a shout-out or display?

So it’s sort of a shout-out or display?

I don’t really use Instagram but I assume the handle is clickable? It should bring you good traffic if it is.

So it’s sort of a shout-out or display?

I don’t really use Instagram but I assume the handle is clickable? It should bring you good traffic if it is.

Yeah, it is. I’m not exactly proficient with Instagram either, but I figured that if I was going to be serious about my second business (the non-Fiverr one), I might as well go all fancy and build my own brand. It’s been going well so far, though this is something I never expected.

Man, this week suddenly got a lot better. 😃

Yeah, it is. I’m not exactly proficient with Instagram either, but I figured that if I was going to be serious about my second business (the non-Fiverr one), I might as well go all fancy and build my own brand. It’s been going well so far, though this is something I never expected.

I might as well go all fancy and build my own brand.

Sounds like a great idea.

You never know what each day brings to the table!

Archived