Best part of buying on 5r

gina_riley2

It’s been awhile since I’ve made a post like this, simply because I’ve been on hiatus for 1.5 years. I figured it’s time for another edition of Gina’s feel good thread.

Through my trials and frustration the best part of buying on 5r is finding that amazing, professional who gives me top notch work at fraction of what I can buy elsewhere.

It’s taken me awhile and taken some good hard earned cash for me to find these amazing sellers. But it was all worth it. I ended up getting my money’s worth on them.

Those of you who have been here for awhile may have seen some of these. Here are a few illustrations I got on 5r from various sellers.

ginacar2.thumb.jpg.939359e966285f6341d92b813c3d5f12.jpg
ginacar21800×1500 366 KB

main_1.thumb.jpg.f1e34f683b58ec23a2b073ea0a90dc86.jpg
main_11600×1066 574 KB

Here is an oldie but a goodie. Some have moved on but few are still on this forum.

b9a50a03f823e4b3ecd4e1e8f0eb343db67d5b5c_2_1380x894.thumb.jpg.701f6bd6d5e6e057ccee3c6bb2c4699b.jpg
b9a50a03f823e4b3ecd4e1e8f0eb343db67d5b5c_2_1380x8941380×894 465 KB

Boys.thumb.jpg.7f55a26bf1bd4badaab9a3f0280e389d.jpg
Boys1330×496 158 KB

‐-------

Also, there is a German translator here, whose name I won’t mention because I don’t want whole bunch of newbies bombarding her inbox, whose translation is top notch.

My best friend is a German native and when she read what was translated for me, she was blown away. She told me that this translator is a writer who must have years of experience in articulating herself. It was apparently freaking perfect and read like a real novel from a famous author.

To that seller, you know who you are, just 🙂. I knew you were genuine but it was still good to get validation.

I love the bottom picture! Cartoons are so helpful and fun for branding.

I hired a Fiverr seller to make a caricature of me and I have it as my Twitter Profile photo and have had it on my Facebook as well. I’ve had lots of compliments and it complements my personal brand.

So many talented artists here!

What a great post Gina! That’s an amazing display of talent. Thanks for showing what people can find on this site.

Miss C, Do you still recognize any of the figures? 😁

@humanissocial, Way back when I was really active here, I had those done for some of the frequent posters here. Those were the good old days. Alas, all good things must end!! 😖

Aww. Good old times indeed, missing some of those faces now …

I know all the ladies, so, the top 2 rows.
The lads, well, the two with the dogs are easy, of course, and I think I know the others too but not 100% sure.

But there’s one that’s missing on your image, here’s Gina, for those who weren’t here back then:

Gina.thumb.jpg.35414e50ac835a0f219e93290d95988b.jpg
Gina1500×1800 242 KB

I’m using a drawing I got on Fiverr as a Twitter profile pic too, love it. That was money well spent.

Go for it. I kinda did it as a game to see how many folks can guess.

They were or are active on 5r forum. Btw, if you are in the pic, you are exempt from guessing.

😁

Hmm, why do you call it 5r? Shouldn’t it be 5rr (Five rr)?

(btw, I agree Fiver would be a MUCH better name, Fiverr is pretty bad, but it’s what we got - sounds like the name you get when the domain you wanted was already taken lol)

(btw, I agree Fiver would be a MUCH better name, Fiverr is pretty bad, but it’s what we got - sounds like the name you get when the domain you wanted was already taken lol)

Guys, guys, haven’t you been listening to the mek-sells? The company’s actual name is Feverr. 😉

image.png.db462b2ffb46ef9641f94886df07ce9f.png

Nika, Gig Freak and Fonthaunt are there too.

Possibly Anna and Sue too but not 100%

Bottom left has to be JB, surely? And I think the person next to him could be N4y33m.

I think I also see Allie and Offline Helpers in there.

According to Gig Freak, he’s not in the pic.

Bottom left has to be JB, surely? And I think the person next to him could be N4y33m.

I think I also see Allie and Offline Helpers in there.

I was sure he was one of the two on the bottom right!

Archived