I'm not getting orders, what should I do?

rachnakhatri

To make your gig stand out and to get more exposure to your gig service, you should improve your keywords. To do this, copy the keywords of the same gig service you offer, from a top seller. Put your keywords in the description and avoid over-stuffing. 🙂

I used keywords in my gig by taking help of some videos and it really works.

My gig raised with about 600 impressions in a day. I am happy with the result I got.

Thank you so much for your helpful suggestion.

I send buyers request everyday till its limit but I got no conversion.

It depends on HOW you are wording your pitch to the buyer’s requests. If you are sending out a generic note to all requests, not addressing the potential clients needs, they will feel that you didn’t bother to read what they posted. Be sure to read their request, and formulate your response in a personal way so that you show you read what they wrote. A lot of sellers will just send out a generic offer to all requests that looks like spam, not a focused message on what the buyer wants done.

GG

My only suggestion for you to open at least 6 gigs. Cause more you open gigs, the chances of appearing on search engine will increase more. Find few more topics and publish gig with competitive price. Try to be online at least 18 hour and don’t forget to participate on buyer request.

It depends on HOW you are wording your pitch to the buyer’s requests. If you are sending out a generic note to all requests, not addressing the potential clients needs, they will feel that you didn’t bother to read what they posted. Be sure to read their request, and formulate your response in a personal way so that you show you read what they wrote. A lot of sellers will just send out a generic offer to all requests that looks like spam, not a focused message on what the buyer wants done.

GG

Thank you for sharing such an important information with us.

Rachna

• 2 months later...

Archived