Want to know about it

designhub777

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fiverr I want to use it more than 12+ hours and how ? What is the right way ?

Browse the site for 12+ hours, perhaps? Do tests? Take courses? Browse through available requests (if any)? Go through the gigs of your competitors, try to figure out what it is they’re doing to succeed and whether it’s working or not?

What is the right way ?

If you’ve got something to do on the site for 12+ hours, that’s the right way. If there’s no real reason for you to spend 12+ being active on the site (and for most people, there isn’t), then there’s no right way.

• Like 2

Browse the site for 12+ hours, perhaps? Do tests? Take courses? Browse through available requests (if any)? Go through the gigs of your competitors, try to figure out what it is they’re doing to succeed and whether it’s working or not?

What is the right way ?

If you’ve got something to do on the site for 12+ hours, that’s the right way. If there’s no real reason for you to spend 12+ being active on the site (and for most people, there isn’t), then there’s no right way.

Thanks a lot I understand .

• 1 month later...

Hello !

I completed successfully more than 10+ orders in last month.But almost 1 month passed there is no single job.What is the problem happen here ?

Note: For my exam I changed my gig price a little bi higher .But this is recently not from the months ago.

Thanks in advance.

I completed successfully more than 10+ orders in last month.But almost 1 month passed there is no single job.What is the problem happen here ?

Perhaps you are not adequately connecting to your target customers. Do you have a marketing and promotional strategy (that does not include posting links in social media groups)?

• Like 2

Perhaps you are not adequately connecting to your target customers. Do you have a marketing and promotional strategy (that does not include posting links in social media groups)?

No 😒

• 5 months later...

From 28th April ad when the bug was started my gig is absent from search result actually which was exactly first page before.And from that day I am not receiving a single massage from buyer and also a single order.I checked in may ways like tags and even my full gig title but the result is same .I can’t it anywhere .What should I do now ? Is there anyone experts who has already faced this issue and can help me ? I am not contacting support yet .Should I inform them about it ?

• Like 2

It’s normal. I had my gig on the first page for 6 years and now it’s suddenly gone since the beginning of April.

And I heard a lot of people had this issue. They are currently changing gig order, especially recently, and they do promote people with less gigs.

So it’s normal by current standards.

Also, check https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig and then select gig doesn’t appear in search, you will be able to see if the gig is active and if it can be seen in search. 

• Like 6

On 5/2/2020 at 5:26 AM, designhub777 said:
Have a look please .

Then the gig is showing in the marketplace. Maybe customers don’t find the gig appealing enough or there might be some reason why people don’t buy it. But it’s clear people are seeing it. Whether they buy or not, that’s up to them. 

Then the gig is showing in the marketplace. Maybe customers don’t find the gig appealing enough or there might be some reason why people don’t buy it. But it’s clear people are seeing it. Whether they buy or not, that’s up to them.

Not at all. The buyer are not showing my gig.My question is actually not about buying my gig rather than its position .I am unable to find it in right place and even in the last page.

• Like 1

Not at all. The buyer are not showing my gig.My question is actually not about buying my gig rather than its position .I am unable to find it in right place and even in the last page.

Just because you can’t see it that doesn’t mean it’s not in Search. Even I can’t see some of my gigs in search, but they are bringing in messages and some orders.

First and foremost, calm down. It’s just the weekly gig rotations. Happens to everyone including me.

If you can’t see your gig that doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. Just wait till suupport fixes the gig view and impressions bug to see how many views your gig is getting every day. 

• Like 1

First and foremost, calm down. It’s just the weekly gig rotations. Happens to everyone including me.

If you can’t see your gig that doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. Just wait till suupport fixes the gig view and impressions bug to see how many views your gig is getting every day.

Exactly a top rated seller also suggest me that .And also told me to take rest for a while and wait 1 week everything will come back and and solved problems soon.

• 5 months later...

All gigs are kicked to the last page from 6+ months.And still they are there .No click,impression /almost a little which are a little.

I am facing a really big trouble.Can anybody help me out regarding this post or did you face this problem for a single time in your career ? If yes, then don’t forget to share your experience actually how you get back to your all gigs in its right/same position ?

I badly need solution for it and want to know how what is the next step for me to bring them back and start selling again.

NB : I am a level two seller.

Wishing a very good luck to you all and thank you so much for your time.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone !

Hope that you all are passing so busy time with the pressure of new orders as well and some of them getting batch today and yesterday.

From the last one year after the GIG PROMOTE option used, I have not received a single message from new client as well not a single order from new client. But back to then I usually received at least a new knock every day, but these are a dream for now. However, in this year 2022 I hope that everything will be fine, but still not. 5 months have been passed, but the situation is still same .

I need a permanent solution. Sometimes gig is not showing in the search, or sometimes it shows the 20th page . Impression (below 100 or 150) and click (0 or 1/2) are so poor .

Contacting with Fiverr stuff's is not a solution as I have done this before, and they said it will fix automatically, but you know the result.

Is there anyone who faced this before and right now have a good position and getting orders ? Can you guys give me a little piece of suggestions what should I do at this moment to bring everything normal ?

Thank you so much in advance.

Rahman

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fiverr Promotion Feature is helping every Seller, you just need to know how to you use it wisely.
Read this article (How to use Fiverr promotion feature:
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338

Get yourself registered for free on this course. "Fiverr Freelancing Essentials". You'll learn a lot by watching this whole course.

Here's the link:
https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I got the Top Rated badge and I thought it would come with benefits, more exposure and whatnot. I also tried the promoted gigs feature like you did and since then less and less new people come to message me. I used to get daily messages, now it can be days without one. And when they come, many ask for services I don't even provide.

My response rate, delivery on time, order completion are almost always 100%. I have finished 1700+ orders and have an average of 5 star rating but for some reason I'm getting less and less noticed. I checked other similar gigs (in terms of service, rating, price, and completed orders) and they have numerous "orders in queue" so what happened to my gig? I know I can even provide better service than many of them.

So is using the promoted gigs feature somehow messes up the algorithm or something like if you stop using it your gig just gets tossed away to the 20th search page?

Edited by siridhata
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

What is the problem with my gig ? From last one year my gig is deranked. I know it happens, but this time thing is worst to me as daily impression is only 2-3/4-5. Is that something as usual thing to you all ? If not, how can I overcome from it ? And not getting a single knock/order from at least 1 year.

Your help is much needed to me. And thank you so much in advance for your valuable time.

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 12
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1