Want to know about it

designhub777

Hi @designhub777 - your last order was 2 months ago and you got 10 reviews (all wonderful!) in the last year. So it does look like you are getting orders.

I would assume if you're getting orders, you're also getting inquiries in your inbox.

Your impressions do look low. Low impressions mean that Fiverr's algorithm doesn't see your gig as relevant when buyers search for your services. This relevancy score isn't just related to SEO, but seller performance and quality. Sellers who respond faster, delivery quicker, and perform better will get shown higher up in search.  So pay attention to your seller metrics and consider branding yourself to make your gigs look professional and consistent.

Here are a few other tips:

1. Your average response time is 7 hours. Try to reduce it to 1 hour or less.

2. Your first gig makes it look like you aren't looking for buyers (you state that you aren't like other seller who take on a lot of clients - instead you work closely with only a few, target buyers). This part could be said better to convey the idea that you were trying to achieve.

3. I love that you are a national badminton player but make it relevant to your services - how does this help you deliver unique and high quality services? I like how you mention that you are 6567 pixels tall - so try to keep your bio and gig descriptions in the same voice that shows off your fun personality.

4. You are using a URL shortener to show your portfolio - this link isn't functioning, but you shouldn't be using URL shorteners to share your gigs. You may only share links that are on Fiverr's Approved URL list:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig?segment=seller

8. What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?
The following URLs may be used in your Profile or Gig Description:

ammyy.com

blogspot.com dafont.com
dailymotion.com flickr.com mixcloud.com
reverbnation.com soundcloud.com teamviewer.com
tumblr.com vimeo.com wetransfer.com
wikipedia.org wordcounter.net youtube.com

Note: If you use a URL that is not listed above, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

• Like 21
  • Up 3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, designhub777 said:

I just edited the things you mentioned up above . Would you like to recheck my gig whenever you manage time ?

Hi @designhub777 - it takes more than 1 hour to implement all the changes - your 7-hour response time will take awhile to change. Also, you are still sharing unapproved links (which should be changed immediately if you don't want a warning).

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

So pay attention to your seller metrics and consider branding yourself to make your gigs look professional and consistent.

This one also requires time because you will need to monitor your seller metrics over time. You might also want to consider a branded look to show professionalism (and to show off your design skills).

• Like 11

@vickieito When impression is nearly 0 then chick will definitely 0 . So how you can say that common thing like improve your gigs look ? When rank factor is worked then I got the good number of impressions and click then it converts to sales. But, here there are really the worst thing happening to me somehow with others too. I have that confident , if buyers are checking my gig then I will definitely get orders/knock. But here the problem is my gig is not reaching to the client.I don't know why.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, designhub777 said:

When rank factor is worked then I got the good number of impressions and click then it converts to sales.

This is because Fiverr sees your gig as relevant - if your gig is ranking, then of course, you will have impressions and clicks.

4 minutes ago, designhub777 said:

When impression is nearly 0 then chick will definitely 0 . So how you can say that common thing like improve your gigs look ?

This is because Fiverr doesn't see your gig as irrelevant - so it won't rank your gig, and you won't get impressions and clicks. As I mentioned:

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

Low impressions mean that Fiverr's algorithm doesn't see your gig as relevant when buyers search for your services. This relevancy score isn't just related to SEO, but seller performance and quality. Sellers who respond faster, delivery quicker, and perform better will get shown higher up in search. 

That's one reason why I mentioned your 7-hour response time. When it comes to deliveries, quicker deliveries helped me to increase my impressions by three times.

11 minutes ago, designhub777 said:

So how you can say that common thing like improve your gigs look ?

I get your frustration. No one wants to disappear from search. And it's frustrating when you are trying to find out the cause.

The truth is, no one on the forum has the information that you have and we can't see your business like you can see it. So our answers may seem vague and common answers. We know that there are a number of factors that may be affecting your ranking:

• SEO - gig title, gig links, gig description
  • Seller performance - response time, response rate, repeat buyer score, ratings (private and public), order completion rate, conversion rates - basically the things on your dashboard (and metrics available to Seller Plus members).
  • Seller quality - Fiverr says this is "appearance" quality and "delivery" quality - so how professional and credible your gigs look, how quick you deliver, the quality of your deliveries, and other quality metrics.

By listing the "common things," we can start whittling away at the huge list of things and get to ones that are helpful for you. You have the ability to look at the data and you also have the ability to look at possible solutions to see what works for you or not.

The good news is, you are getting orders (about 1 a month) and what that means is, you have a chance to turn around your situation with each order that you deliver. When I was a newer seller, I was able to get at least 5 orders from each customer by offering relevant services that they needed. This in turn helped me to gain better visibility in search. As a business owner, it's up to you to figure out how to get more orders. Search is only one way to get orders. If search isn't work for you, explore other ways to get orders until you start to gain better visibility in search.

• Like 14

8 hours ago, designhub777 said:

How many orders you received in last month ? 

I had 29 orders last month. This month I only wanted 2-3 orders at most because apparently LinkedIn promoted me (I'm not sure how that happened) and I got an order through there that covers my income for the next 2 months. However, I still picked up 7 new orders so far this month (all at new, higher prices).

However, the number of orders you want may be completely different. I know there are a lot of designers who process a lot more orders per month (like ~100) and they want it that way. I try to keep my orders as low as possible and increase my prices if I see it go over 20/month.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 3

18 hours ago, vickieito said:

However, the number of orders you want may be completely different. I know there are a lot of designers who process a lot more orders per month (like ~100) and they want it that way. I try to keep my orders as low as possible and increase my prices if I see it go over 20/month.

Wow! I really like the strategy that you follow, and personally I also like to take big budget orders. But does it really happen when the gig is deranked as well ? I just want to know that if I want to take orders with good budget, then what should I do about the pricing section regarding the other sellers who sell cheaply ?

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, designhub777 said:

if I want to take orders with good budget, then what should I do about the pricing section regarding the other sellers who sell cheaply ?

Even though I'm not a designer like you (I am a writer), I use my limited design skills to make my gig designs and videos look as professional as possible so that I can command the highest prices. I also try to make sure that my gig doesn't look the same as other sellers who sell at cheaper prices.

I noticed logo designers' gigs all look the same (their gig images have one or more logos with no header text to describe their services). I don't think it would be hard to create a unique gig image that shows off your design skills and clearly shows what you can offer. You aren't just selling logos, you're selling your brand.

So if you want higher prices, show your buyers why you deserve to be paid higher than you competitors (and how they are actually getting more value by going with your services). And if your brand your Fiverr services, your buyers might let you brand their business too, by creating their logo.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, designhub777 said:

Does increasing average selling price help to rank gig ?

Increasing my prices helped increase my impressions by 3 times the last time I made the change. I've noticed a boost in impressions the other times I increased my prices (but it didn't increase by that much).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1