Emoji Game ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿ‘จ - - - - ๐ŸŒฝ ๐Ÿถ

vickiespencer

@bestintheword, you should really put very difficult puzzles to see if we can stop @ahmwritingco. He seems unbeatable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I wonder how deep is his bag of surprises. :thinking:

By the wayโ€ฆ Good evening, mister AHM. Hope you had a productive day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I wonder how deep is his bag of surprises.

Itโ€™s pretty deep. I think right at the bottom youโ€™ll find something unexpected, with a Garfield face on it. You know heโ€™s my favourite TV cat, and Iโ€™m always trying to copy his dance. ๐Ÿ˜…

He seems unbeatable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lots of other users make good guesses, which helps narrow the answer down. I canโ€™t take all credit for the answers I got right. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening. Maitasun. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I wonder how deep is his bag of surprises.

Itโ€™s pretty deep. I think right at the bottom youโ€™ll find something unexpected, with a Garfield face on it. You know heโ€™s my favourite TV cat, and Iโ€™m always trying to copy his dance. ๐Ÿ˜…

He seems unbeatable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lots of other users make good guesses, which helps narrow the answer down. I canโ€™t take all credit for the answers I got right. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ณ

I wonder if all cats do it. :thinking: I havenโ€™t seen mine yet. ๐Ÿ˜ข

But, ohhhh, let me be honest. No matter how pompous and elegant he thinks he is, it would be such a fun to see him moving so Garfield over my desk. ๐Ÿ˜…

Yes, youโ€™re right, and now is ur turn sir. ๐Ÿ˜…

Yes! It seems like 60% of the time Iโ€™m right every time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@maitasun, have you seen Anchorman? If not, I must sound pretty crazy to you right now. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

๐Ÿ

@maitasun, have you seen Anchorman? If not, I must sound pretty crazy to you right now. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

No I havenโ€™t, but you have nothing to worry about. You always sound crazy to me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ

Let me try and see how far I amโ€ฆ

Sweet baby? :thinking:

Nope, but I get the logic behind your answer! You know I much prefer sweet pandas and sweet cats to babies. That should have been your clue that sweet baby wasnโ€™t the answer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Think about the sound one of the emojis makes.

Nope, but I get the logic behind your answer! You know I much prefer sweet pandas and sweet cats to babies. That should have been your clue that sweet baby wasnโ€™t the answer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bee Queen???

Bee girl??

Bee woman? @ahmwritingco

Hmmmโ€ฆ Nice clue

A bee makes a buzzing sound and the other emoji is of feeding

Is it buzzfeed ???

๐Ÿ˜Š

Very nice puzzle @ahmwritingco

Baby sleeping? (bees go zzzzzzzz, I guess lol)

@ahmwritingco likes sweet cute pandas, not babies. See his reply to me. ๐Ÿ˜…

So no, Arty. As mine, your answer is also wrong. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@ahmwritingco likes sweet cute pandas, not babies. See his reply to me. ๐Ÿ˜…

So no, Arty. As mine, your answer is also wrong. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thanks for clearing that up, @maitasun. ๐Ÿ™‚

I was clumsy. I should have tagged you so everybody knew the post was for you.

I guess itโ€™s Brickbat? @maitasun

Yes, Saaema, you guessed it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Seeing you little, lately. You said you were busy. How are your projects going? Plenty of work? I know they must be easy for you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your turn!!! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Hahaha @maitasun, I donโ€™t have any project on Fiverr. But yeah, Iโ€™m busy writing a book also doing some courses. So a little busy! You are a happy girl. Maitasun

Archived