Emoji Game 🦇 👨 - - - - 🌽 🐶

vickiespencer

Hahaha @maitasun, I don’t have any project on Fiverr. But yeah, I’m busy writing a book also doing some courses. So a little busy! You are a happy girl. Maitasun

Hahaha @maitasun, I don’t have any project on Fiverr. But yeah, I’m busy writing a book also doing some courses. So a little busy!

Nice, you’re writing a book!!! 😃 It’s OK, if it’s not a project on Fiverr, the important thing is you’re getting work! 😉

Yeah, you must be very busy. Writing and doing courses take a lot of time. 😣

You are a happy girl. Maitasun

Life is already too dificult to also be sad, don’t you think? 😉 It’s better to always see life with a happy face. Happiness keeps you young. 😊

Your turn, Saaema. Let’s see what you take out of your bag! 🙂

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha @maitasun, I don’t have any project on Fiverr. But yeah, I’m busy writing a book also doing some courses. So a little busy!

Nice, you’re writing a book!!! 😃 It’s OK, if it’s not a project on Fiverr, the important thing is you’re getting work! 😉

Yeah, you must be very busy. Writing and doing courses take a lot of time. 😣

You are a happy girl. Maitasun

Life is already too dificult to also be sad, don’t you think? 😉 It’s better to always see life with a happy face. Happiness keeps you young. 😊

Your turn, Saaema. Let’s see what you take out of your bag! 🙂

That’s right @maitasun

Here is a new puzzle!

👸???

Yours has to be bad hair day! Something I’m having today. 😬

Yes, @ahmwritingco it is! Now it is your turn and you cannot pass it off to our dear @maitasun or @saaema!

BTW Good day to everyone who hangs out here. I am surprised how long this thread has gone on. 😲

Hey, where is @bestintheword? He must be busy with his studies. :thinking:

Yes, @ahmwritingco it is! Now it is your turn and you cannot pass it off to our dear @maitasun or @saaema!

BTW Good day to everyone who hangs out here. I am surprised how long this thread has gone on. 😲

Hey, where is @bestintheword? He must be busy with his studies. :thinking:

Thank you sooooooo much, my lovely Vickie, for using your wooden spoon and newspaper to keep @ahmwritingco in line! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: 13 hours later and not one guess? Is it too hard? Do we need a hint?

These time zones, Vickie. I do have that bad habit of logging off and also sleeping. 😅

Mooooorrrrrrnnnnniiiiinnnnggggg!!! 😘

Yes! Maybe we’ll reach 700? :thinking:

Nope and nope.

Sorry, I should have said the second part of the compound is the same word as a certain type of fish. The actual puzzle refers to something you might encounter while out in your car. 🙂

The actual puzzle refers to something you might encounter while out in your car. 🙂

I’m not sure but I guess it’s shark.

🙀

The actual puzzle refers to something you might encounter while out in your car. 🙂

I’m not sure but I guess it’s shark.

🙀

🙀

Maybe not in @saaema’s country,Vickie. But I have heard they fall from the sky in the USA, and even in London! 😱

So @vickiespencer, @ahmwritingco, don’t let them bite you and take care not to get eaten. 😂

Reference: Sharknado… 😬

🙀

Maybe not in @saaema’s country,Vickie. But I have heard they fall from the sky in the USA, and even in London! 😱

So @vickiespencer, @ahmwritingco, don’t let them bite you and take care not to get eaten. 😂

Another big clue: my puzzle names a type of road. The word is used often on the East Coast.

I can’t believe you’ve seen Sharknado. 😅

Another big clue: my puzzle names a type of road. The word is used often on the East Coast.

I haven’t, but that’s what happens when carrying your ears along with you: you risk yourself to hear sooooo many things… 😬

I haven’t, but that’s what happens when carrying your ears along with you: you risk yourself to hear sooooo many things… 😬

Oh, I see. How does one hear about Sharknado in their day-to-day life? I’m guessing it wasn’t at one of your engineering meetings? 😉

Oh, I see. How does one hear about Sharknado in their day-to-day life? I’m guessing it wasn’t at one of your engineering meetings? 😉

Yes, you’re right. It wan’t. It was at a lunch gathering where we had such a good time… 😬

Archived