Emoji Game ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿ‘จ - - - - ๐ŸŒฝ ๐Ÿถ

vickiespencer

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! I have to be humble here and admit that I probably wouldnโ€™t have guessed it without your second clue. ๐Ÿ˜…

But, I beat @maitasun, the Sharknado fan, so Iโ€™m happy about that. I thought her guess was right for sure.

๐Ÿฆ

But, I beat @maitasun, the Sharknado fan, so Iโ€™m happy about that.

Oh, no! Me, a Sharknado fan? No way!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

You were the one to know what that movie was about without me saying a word!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿฆ

And this time I know, but I wonโ€™t say. ๐Ÿ˜

But, I beat @maitasun, the Sharknado fan, so Iโ€™m happy about that.

Oh, no! Me, a Sharknado fan? No way!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

You were the one to know what that movie was about without me saying a word!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿฆ

Iโ€™m a huge Sharknado fan. I was disappointed when it didnโ€™t sweep all the Oscars. ๐Ÿ˜

Oh no, already? I didnโ€™t get to brag about being smarter than you for very long. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

The puzzle is:

๐Ÿฆธ

I could have chosen an different emoji for the 2nd one in that puzzle but that might have been too easy. Maybe it still is.

The puzzle is:

๐Ÿฆธ

Iโ€™m afraid it has become my job to break the ice - whether I like it or notโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Superhero screensaver? :thinking:

Praying to all Forum Gods for me to be wrong. ๐Ÿ™

The puzzle is:

๐Ÿฆธ

Iโ€™m afraid it has become my job to break the ice - whether I like it or notโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Superhero screensaver? :thinking:

Praying to all Forum Gods for me to be wrong. ๐Ÿ™

We should nickname you the polar bear. Youโ€™re very white and always break the ice.

๐Ÿšป

We should nickname you the polar bear. Youโ€™re very white and always break the ice.

๐Ÿšป

So that means Iโ€™m cute and fierce, at the same time! Nice!!! :star_struck:

๐Ÿšป

๐Ÿšป

So, since this cute and fierceful white bear is to break the iceโ€ฆ

Here I go. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ I hope scientists are correct and bearsโ€™ rate of successful kills is only 10%. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rest break? :thinking:

Archived