How to increase gig impreation

alimahmudul

I share my gig on Twitter and LinkedIn. but my follower is so low. That’s why I can’t marketing my gigg on these social media.

I share my gig on Twitter and LinkedIn. but my follower is so low.

Go where your target customers are located. If you aren’t connected to them on Twitter and LinkedIn, then those sites are not where you will find your customers.

I share my gig on Twitter and LinkedIn. but my follower is so low. That’s why I can’t marketing my gigg on these social media.

No it isnt. You don’t get business by having a big following.

You can have 20,000 organic followers and not get a single sale. Why? Because you don’t get leads by posting your gigs repeatedly. You get leads by sharing insights and building relationships.

Please look up how lead generation work on Twitter and LinkedIn actually work. Your assumptions should be based on fact.

No it isnt. You don’t get business by having a big following.

You can have 20,000 organic followers and not get a single sale. Why? Because you don’t get leads by posting your gigs repeatedly. You get leads by sharing insights and building relationships.

Please look up how lead generation work on Twitter and LinkedIn actually work. Your assumptions should be based on fact.

thank you for your kind info

Thank you for your writing information. but you write some wrong information.

1. Fiverr gig link will not share on linkedin and maximum social media site for spamming.
  2. Gig impression depend on fiverr search result not sharing on social site.
  3. Fiverr has outstanding search algorithom, so if you do SEO with proper keywords for your gig, your gig must be rank. then you will get more impression, views and click.

I have increased 3x gig impression, views and click then previews but i dont get any sale yet.
So you have to use seo optimized proper tiltle, tag and description.

Thanks

Archived