Fiverr interruptions

mjensen415

UPDATE - Thank you for your patience. The messaging issues has been resolved and full recovery for all users may take a couple of hours.

If you have missed a deadline due to this interruption, please contact support. They will help.

Hi,

I’m still experiencing the same issue. If I try to deliver an order it bounces to the message page.

Also, my messaging isn’t working.

Can you guys please, sort this out!

Hi,

I’m still experiencing the same issue. If I try to deliver an order it bounces to the message page.

Also, my messaging isn’t working.

Can you guys please, sort this out!

Exactly the same for me, it “loops” to the inbox…it is a shame that late delivery rates can increase for us.

I need to take some sleep and cannot be awake all night waiting for this to be solved, I waited like 2 hours for this to be fixed and i am pretty sure i will wake up with LATE orders…if a change needs to be done it will impact on my daywork

Exactly the same for me, it “loops” to the inbox…it is a shame that late delivery rates can increase for us.

I need to take some sleep and cannot be awake all night waiting for this to be solved, I waited like 2 hours for this to be fixed and i am pretty sure i will wake up with LATE orders…if a change needs to be done it will impact on my daywork

it is a shame that late delivery rates can increase for us

Contact CS and they’d help you with regards to late deliveries.

If you have missed a deadline due to this interruption, please contact support. They understand the situation and will help.

support.fiverr.com

According to another user, her deliveries go through fine if it’s a repeat customer, but not if it’s a customer who ordered from her for the first time.

Thanks, that’s very odd. Mine are new customers. I hate making them wait but I don’t want to risk a failure.

• 1 year later...

2 years old post and I am today facing same issue from last 3 days

“Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page.” I clear All browser cache , hard refresh and tried everything but It just annoying

On other hand to remain online need to refresh website time to time which make it more annoying

Archived