Nominated for a TRS Level, but STILL haven't been selected

anisocialmarket

Hello Guys,

I have been nominated 4 times now for a TRS Level and still haven’t been selected yet. I am remaining at a Level Two status. What should I do to get it? Any bits of advice would be very helpful.

Regards,

anisocialmarket

What should I do to get it?

You should keep doing what you are doing and hope you will be one soon.

TRS is hand picked by the editorial team so we don’t really know what criteria they look for. Usually, they also do not like to saturate the market with too many Top Rated Sellers.

Hello Guys,

I have been nominated 4 times now for a TRS Level and still haven’t been selected yet. I am remaining at a Level Two status. What should I do to get it? Any bits of advice would be very helpful.

Regards,

anisocialmarket

I am remaining at a Level Two status. What should I do to get it?

It is also worth noting that you do not need to be a TRS in order to be successful here. Focus on being a great Level 2 seller, and if Fiverr thinks you should be a TRS, they will promote you.

I am remaining at a Level Two status. What should I do to get it?

It is also worth noting that you do not need to be a TRS in order to be successful here. Focus on being a great Level 2 seller, and if Fiverr thinks you should be a TRS, they will promote you.

This is the simple truth. I am in the same position too. Got nominated twice now, but I won’t let that get to me. I will continue to offer quality until the Fiverr’s editorial team establish that I am fit to be a TRS.

What should I do to get it?

You should keep doing what you are doing and hope you will be one soon.

TRS is hand picked by the editorial team so we don’t really know what criteria they look for. Usually, they also do not like to saturate the market with too many Top Rated Sellers.

thank you very much for your response 🙂

• 1 year later...

Hello guys,

Quick Question: For almost two years now, I have completed all the necessary requirements to move on to the next level. Still, I cannot manage to go on to the level as a top rated seller. What should I do in this case, do you have any tips for me? It will be more than appreciated, thanks in advance

Regards,
Ani

Hello guys,

Quick Question: For almost two years now, I have completed all the necessary requirements to move on to the next level. Still, I cannot manage to go on to the level as a top rated seller. What should I do in this case, do you have any tips for me? It will be more than appreciated, thanks in advance

Regards,

Ani

Still, I cannot manage to go on to the level as a top rated seller.

If you type “why not TRS” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Hello guys,

Regards,

Ani

For almost two years now, I have completed all the necessary requirements

dedication, determination and hardwork 🙂

congratulations

• 9 months later...

Hey guys,

Hope you are doing well! I don't know why I am not switching to be a top rated seller level. It has been 5 years now working on Fiverr and almost 3 years that have completed all the necessary requirements. I have kept all the standards mentioned below for a long time, and still nothing.

• I have been an active seller for more than 180 days
  • I have Completed more than 100 orders (around 400)
  • I have earned more than $20,000 
  • I have Maintain a 4.7-star rating over 60 days (5 star)
  • I have Delivered a 90% response rate score over 60 days
  • I have Scored a 90% order completion rate over 60 days
  • I have Achieved a 90% on-time delivery score over 60 days
  • I have Received no warnings over 30 days

I don't know what else to do, any advice would be greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Ani

4 minutes ago, anisocialmarket said:

It's not easy to tell what goes into the decision to promote someone to TRS. You obviously have success here and great reviews. There's a lot of background "stuff" too. Private reviews, etc. I really don't know if CS could offer you any clarification on why you haven't been promoted. Have you considered trying out Seller Plus for a little while? It's worth its weight in gold, at least in my experience. 

21 minutes ago, anisocialmarket said:

Hey guys,

Hope you are doing well! I don't know why I am not switching to be a top rated seller level. It has been 5 years now working on Fiverr and almost 3 years that have completed all the necessary requirements. I have kept all the standards mentioned below for a long time, and still nothing.

• I have been an active seller for more than 180 days
  • I have Completed more than 100 orders (around 400)
  • I have earned more than $20,000 
  • I have Maintain a 4.7-star rating over 60 days (5 star)
  • I have Delivered a 90% response rate score over 60 days
  • I have Scored a 90% order completion rate over 60 days
  • I have Achieved a 90% on-time delivery score over 60 days
  • I have Received no warnings over 30 days

Regards,
Ani

I appreciate your wish, I hope you will be able to very soon.

Your opinion, as usual, is totally divorced from reality. You can get to be a TRS without ever posting on the forum, and vice versa. 

OP, TRS is manually picked by Fiverr. Meeting the explicit criteria is not enough. Look at your profile and gigs and see what you can improve!

3 minutes ago, corsogr said:

image.png.5b30f9061c269c916c0d95e494a2bbc4.png

Have you considered using your posts to actually try to assist people who are trying to learn. I find it interesting when people double down on information that they know is false, as opposed to simply admitting that they are speaking out of their ass. Or is it more of an attention getting device?

20 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Have you considered using your posts to actually try to assist people who are trying to learn. I find it interesting when people double down on information that they know is false, as opposed to simply admitting that they are speaking out of their ass. Or is it more of an attention getting device?

Nah, the level 1 seller with 38 reviews who joined in 2016 knows what's up better than any of us. It's only logical.

It seems like your customers have a lot of great feedback for you, so that is definitely very positive! 

I would suggest maybe adjusting your packages that say that you will post once per day for a month to actually run for a month rather than 7/14 days, so you do not end up delivering before you are actually done with your work, as that would be against ToS!

Of course, I do not know what Fiverr looks at when they choose a TRS, but I would suggest keeping cancellations to a minimum and to always keep communication professional, but I am sure you already know that!

37 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Or is it more of an attention getting device?

He is a very sad person. He has been obsessed with disagreeing with certain forum users about everything after his first couple of threads went wrong on here. He even seems to harbor resentment for a person who disagreed with him in his first thread 11 months back! This guy holds a grudge. He has also tried to provoke me multiple times, for example, by creating threads right after I did, just to disagree with me.

What is funny, though, is that although he seems to hate everything I say, he still at least had a look or five at my translation and proofreading gigs when he created/edited his own translation gig. It is so obvious!

He has also been sexist on multiple occasions.

Even I would like to know this. I have reached the basic criteria of TRS level and awaiting to see it. However, the wait doesn't stop me to continue working on my orders as usual. TRS could be the dream level surely but fulfilling orders on time and responding to the queries by buyers etc is what I am following. I had checked with customer support few days back and they did not specifically mention about any points because of which I am not promoted to TRS yet. If you come across any points, please let me know too. Thank you and good luck.

Archived