Justify your fragmented freelancer profession to Buyer

afzal100

Your sentence makes absolutely no sense. Can you rephrase your question in clearer English?

I am asking that if a person take break from freelancing career then he will never get a good project when he will come back.

I am asking that if a person take break from freelancing career then he will never get a good project when he will come back.

I am asking that if a person take break from freelancing career thenhe will never get a good project when he will come back.

It makes it much less likely. I would only hire someone who was fully committed to what he does.

Remember you have a lot of competition that takes their careers on fiverr seriously as full time jobs.

It might take some time to start getting orders again, but it’s doable.

I mean, life does come up. Perhaps you’ve spent months in the hospital, or had to take care of a family member who got seriously ill (I hope none of this really happened to you, of course!), or you got a big contract elsewhere and were fulfilling it…

Besides, new buyers who stumble upon your account don’t know whether you’ve been absent or not, and happy old buyers will be glad you got back and order from you if they need your services.

EDIT: If you work a little as a freelancer, then disappear, then come back again, then disappear again for an extended period of time, you probably won’t be getting many orders (if you get them at all).

Archived