Fraud just happened with me!

thelvm

So this is the worst experience I have ever had in my life on fiverr hands down to customer support! So a person ordered a gig from me he wanted to get a lyric video I did my work but unfortunately I didn’t use the delivery button instead i just sent it on the messages proofs will be attached below he asked for revisions, and I was okay with that 2 days after I received a message my order was cancelled and I received a 1 star rating! I was like what just happened to me i contacted customer support they said the client did a PayPal chargeback, so I will not get the money as well as the review will also stay there I checked YouTube and the person just uploaded the video wow this is justice!!!

he uploaded the video

Mod Note: Youtube link removed.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you type “chargeback and buyer using my video” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which may be of interest to you.

The truth is I cant do anything but ill make sure I get the negative rating removed.

unfortunately that’s a good way of getting a warning or even worse, discussing about reviews is not allowed anymore , simply move on

So you mean i do my hardwork complete the project and after that i don’t get my payment as well as I get a bad rating that’s not how things work for my freelancing future. And just to confirm he is using my video.

So you mean i do my hardwork complete the project and after that i don’t get my payment as well as I get a bad rating that’s not how things work for my freelancing future. And just to confirm he is using my video.

“Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Edit: “Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service.”

“Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Edit: “Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service.”

Why is the customer always right even he is wrong?? All support, all rights are favorable to the buyer!? Nothing to the Seller.

So this is the worst experience I have ever had in my life on fiverr hands down to customer support! So a person ordered a gig from me he wanted to get a lyric video I did my work but unfortunately I didn’t use the delivery button instead i just sent it on the messages proofs will be attached below he asked for revisions, and I was okay with that 2 days after I received a message my order was cancelled and I received a 1 star rating! I was like what just happened to me i contacted customer support they said the client did a PayPal chargeback, so I will not get the money as well as the review will also stay there I checked YouTube and the person just uploaded the video wow this is justice!!!

he uploaded the video

Mod Note: Youtube link removed.

As advised, you should contact support again with the proofs like

I checked YouTube and the person just uploaded the video

I hope you will get some positive feedback.

good luck

OP the buyer shouldn’t be using the video since he didn’t pay for it. Fiverr can’t help but possibly youtube can take it down if you contact them.

After this make sure you deliver on time so the buyer does not use that as an excuse to cancel, which is what happened in this case.

OP the buyer shouldn’t be using the video since he didn’t pay for it. Fiverr can’t help but possibly youtube can take it down if you contact them.

After this make sure you deliver on time so the buyer does not use that as an excuse to cancel, which is what happened in this case.

I actually delivered on time but I didn’t use the delivery button I delivered it instead sending as a normal message.

I actually delivered on time but I didn’t use the delivery button I delivered it instead sending as a normal message.

No that is not a delivery. A delivery is using the deliver button. If you delivered on time you wouldn’t have a one star review for not delivering on time.

I actually delivered on time but I didn’t use the delivery button I delivered it instead sending as a normal message

Level 1 and 95 reviews… :roll_eyes:

This was your mistake. If you don’t deliver using delivery button, the clock will keep tickling even if you have delivered on time.

Here, the buyer took advantage of this and cancelled the order by stating seller failed to deliver on time.

I actually delivered on time but I didn’t use the delivery button

Why would you do that, and don’t you know that it only counts as a delivery if you use the delivery button?

I actually delivered on time but I didn’t use the delivery button

Why would you do that, and don’t you know that it only counts as a delivery if you use the delivery button?

I made a mistake .the buyer was ready to wait but unfortunately he took the advantage.

Archived