Fraud just happened with me!

thelvm

I think the title is ok too but your issue is with the buyer and youtube. Fiverr can’t help in this situation.

So you are saying that if I used the delivery option instead I would have got my money from fiverr right ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you are saying that if I used the delivery option instead I would have got my money from fiverr right ?

If you used the delivery button you would not have a cancellation for failure to deliver on time and would have gotten paid.

Why didn’t you? You’ve done enough orders to know.

no I had conversation with fiverr they said he did paypal chargeback.

So he still doesn’t have to pay. The order was cancelled.

I can tell by the way the one star review is worded he did indeed cancel the order and got a refund which seems to me to be from fiverr refunding his money but I don’t know for sure but either way you are out of the money, legitimately.

So he still doesn’t have to pay. The order was cancelled.

I can tell by the way the one star review is worded he did indeed cancel the order and got a refund which seems to me to be from fiverr refunding his money but I don’t know for sure but either way you are out of the money, legitimately.

Ill explain to the cs that I did send him the video through messages, and he is using that. That video was part of the order he can not use it if he cancelled the order right ?

Ill explain to the cs that I did send him the video through messages, and he is using that. That video was part of the order he can not use it if he cancelled the order right ?

Why would fiverr team be able to do anything about it? The order was cancelled. And it was cancelled due to not being delivered on time.

Why would fiverr team be able to do anything about it? The order was cancelled. And it was cancelled due to not being delivered on time.

This is amazing then just make new account and this is how you violate fiverr seller wow.

This is amazing then just make new account and this is how you violate fiverr seller wow.

I’m sorry this happened to you but you sort of did it to yourself when you didn’t use the delivery button. I don’t mean it’s ok what he did, but you should have used the delivery button and this would have been avoided.

I’m sorry this happened to you but you sort of did it to yourself when you didn’t use the delivery button. I don’t mean it’s ok what he did, but you should have used the delivery button and this would have been avoided.

Even if I used the delivery button, and he did this i mean did the paypal chargeback thing i still lose the money right ?

@thelvm

This is not fraud. You gave the buyer, in silver plate, the oportunity and he took it. Once the order is late and cancelled, as a consequence, he can perfectly ask for refund, chargeback or whatever.

You made the mistake, not he/she. By sending your work via message, you gave it for free.

Again, there’s no fraud. Call it anything else but not fraud.

@thelvm

This is not fraud. You gave the buyer, in silver plate, the oportunity and he took it. Once the order is late and cancelled, as a consequence, he can perfectly ask for refund, chargeback or whatever.

You made the mistake, not he/she. By sending your work via message, you gave it for free.

Well he did get something free so I would call it fraud since he knows he is supposed to pay for it no matter how it is delivered but still, the OP is to blame for this situation.

@thelvm

So you mean if I send anything in the order page that’s not confidential or belongs to me right ? You can just use it.it’s a fraud he is a fraud.and I will definitely call him a fraud.

Well he did get something free so I would call it fraud since he knows he is supposed to pay for it no matter how it is delivered but still, the OP is to blame for this situation.

Well he did get something free so I would call it fraud since he knows he is supposed to pay for it no matter how it is delivered

No, that’s not the definition of fraud.

Fraud is getting something by deceiving people and that didn’t happen. OP gave his/her work freely and willingly.

Well he did get something free so I would call it fraud since he knows he is supposed to pay for it no matter how it is delivered

Fraud is getting something by deceiving people and that didn’t happen. OP gave his/her work freely and willingly.

You know its pretty easy to criticize others, it was my mistake that i didn’t use the delivery button but i neither told him to use the video for free, if he cancelled the order why is he even using the video.

If you had used the delivery button, Fiverr might have tried to understand the situation and could have helped you.

But, now, the buyer got his money back 😐

But I am happy that I did all the conversation in the order page so i still think there is some chance they could help me.

Fraud is getting something by deceiving people and that didn’t happen.

I do consider it deceptive to cancel an order and then use what you got anyway without paying for it. But the OP was begging to be taken advantage of. I still don’t know why he didn’t use the deliver button.

You would be wrong to think that.

You know there is always a pop up whenever you have an order if you try to message that Peron like a normal message it shows ''Seems like you already have an active order with anyone. Continue your conversation over at the order page. i think it’s there for a reason.

Archived