CASE STUDY-Very Surprising Fiverr Algorithm

sidgfx1997

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Because much order can cause much cancellation

Wrong. I have near 1000 completed orders, and only 16 cancellations.

Cancellations IMO is most of the time the seller’s fault (even many cases of charge backs)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update : Gig is moved to the 3rd page now …😀

Gigs jump around all the time.

I found your first gig on page seven.

I just searched for it again and it is now on page eleven.

I have moved my gig one by one page … 7>6>5>4>3>2>1…

So far it’s not working. Since you said it was on page four, and it is jumping from page seven to eleven as I am looking for it, you probably should stop trying to do whatever it is you are doing to it.

Gigs jump around all the time.

I found your first gig on page seven.

I just searched for it again and it is now on page eleven.

I have moved my gig one by one page … 7>6>5>4>3>2>1…

So far it’s not working. Since you said it was on page four, and it is jumping from page seven to eleven as I am looking for it, you probably should stop trying to do whatever it is you are doing to it.

I have told you to check in categories … Not by searching with title … First check my old message …

I did check in your category. Why not look for yourself today? I searched twice in your category and first it was on page seven then page eleven.

Go to the graphics design >web & mobile design and filter by best selling … And check …

Or check from another browser … Because I have checked that from several computer and browser .

Go to the graphics design >web & mobile design and filter by best selling … And check …

Or check from another browser … Because I have checked that from several computer and browser .

That’s what I did. …

I did not filter by “best selling” I just went through all the gigs in your category.

Why not look for yourself today?

Today ?

I am checking every movement in that categories of every gigs from last 3 months …

I searched under “graphic UI” >>> “recommended” which is the default category for graphic UI…

Maybe you see something different from what I see. That would be the only explanation for you seeing your gig on page three and me seeing it on pages 7, then jumping to page eleven.

That’s what I did. …

I did not filter by “best selling” I just went through all the gigs in your category.

There are only 7 page on that categories… May be you have bought any service in fiverr … If you bought then when you will search then “recommend” will be default filter for you and if you haven’t bought and new then “best selling” will be default …

Check here …

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/web-plus-mobile-design?source=category_tree&filter=rating&offset=-4&page=3

There are only 7 page on that categories… May be you have bought any service in fiverr … If you bought then when you will search then “recommend” will be default filter for you and if you haven’t bought and new then “best selling” will be default …

Check here …

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/web-plus-mobile-design?source=category_tree&filter=rating&offset=-4&page=3

Your category for your first gig is graphic UI. It would help if you searched for it under the category you have it listed in.

I know that in which categories my gig based …I have just set that category for the responsive function … Because in web & mobile design the responsive features is not available …

And @hanshuber16 the favorites has not help me to get ranked . I haven’t told that … That has a very small affect on ranking …

I just looked again under “graphic and mobile design” and your gig is not in the first seven pages.

I know that in which categories my gig based …I have just set that category for the responsive function … Because in web & mobile design the responsive features is not available …

And @hanshuber16 the favorites has not help me to get ranked . I haven’t told that … That has a very small affect on ranking …

I was not referring to you at all… :rofl:

Focusing on these rankings and numbers is just time-consuming without any impact on your sales.

I check my statistics about once a week. Sometimes I got more order though my impressions and clicks are lower than usual, sometimes not.

Focus on the things that really matter such as gig’s title, gig’s images / portfolio, description, packages, prices, and trying to get clients off of Fiverr.

Archived