CASE STUDY-Very Surprising Fiverr Algorithm

sidgfx1997

Exactly, that is what I am trying to prove to @webdesignerxx, that his techniques worth NOTHING if they cannot sell.

Yes …I am also saying that . I have told that a man can do anything if he try . I am just not telling the technique … He can gain skills and sell , promote , etc…

Actually My English is not good as you… For that I can not explain perfectly . Just trying to explain. …😀

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes …I am also saying that . I have told that a man can do anything if he try . I am just not telling the technique … He can gain skills and sell , promote , etc…

Actually My English is not good as you… For that I can not explain perfectly . Just trying to explain. …😀

@webdesignerxx You do very well. And this should also be helpful, to practice writing English. The more you do it the better you get at it.

Actually My English is not good as you

Mine isn’t perfect as well, but I can definitely communicate with my buyer (and sometimes make a joke or be sarcastic. Making my buyer smile is a way to communicate, here is a free tip 🙂)

Work on that, and trust me, you will get more sales.

Actually My English is not good as you

Mine isn’t perfect as well, but I can definitely communicate with my buyer (and sometimes make a joke or be sarcastic. Making my buyer smile is a way to communicate, here is a free tip 🙂)

Work on that, and trust me, you will get more sales.

Sure. .I will do that.😀

Sure I will try that .And thanks for the suggestion 😀 .

@ammarshrf and @misscrystal .If you hurt by any of my comments then forgive me by considering as little brother…

Again Thank You .

If you hurt by any of my comments then forgive me

Why would we be hurt by your posts. You never insulted anyone (as far as I know). But anyways, no hard feelings =)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

No it is not normal

"if people followed the link that you shared it will affect only clicks and views and not impressions- For your kind information the social views are almost zero

I dont think you are right

Since last 10 days neither i have done any blog posts nor any social share

The stastistics are completely irrelevant

Hi sidgfx1997, How is it possible? Is it miracle? As a new seller, I was post my gigs affect views, impression, social click & clicks. You have seen my post. Give me suggestions to carry out for my gigs affect when completed a job with good feedback. I also share on my gigs on social media everyday. best wishes

Archived