CASE STUDY-Very Surprising Fiverr Algorithm

sidgfx1997

Yes your gig, CSS3 is some style for webpages blah blah I don’t know much about, but i typed it incorrectly while fast typing, CCS3 and you showed :rofl:

CSS3 is some style for webpages blah blah I don’t know much about, but i typed it incorrectly while fast typing, CCS3 and you showed :rofl:

Wow I just typed ccs3 into the search bar and saw all spell gigs and mine on the last row like you said!

😳

So here we go again with the super power skills Fiverr gave sellers last year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes your gig, CSS3 is some style for webpages blah blah I don’t know much about, but i typed it incorrectly while fast typing, CCS3 and you showed :rofl:

I think you are onto some secret code for something, some way of showing the true ranking. I’m thinking all categories may have a code like this! Nice reveal!

And it does not change the order of gigs no matter how many times you try it.

CSS3 is some style for webpages blah blah I don’t know much about, but i typed it incorrectly while fast typing, CCS3 and you showed :rofl:

Wow I just typed ccs3 into the search bar and saw all spell gigs and mine on the last row like you said!

😳

So here we go again with the super power skills Fiverr gave sellers last year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha, it just says, "Did you mean “CAST” instead of ‘Did you mean “CSS3”’

image.png.4c3bc5fea722dea9d1507e7da92b2132.png

I think you are onto some secret code for something, some way of showing the true ranking. I’m thinking all categories may have a code like this! Nice reveal!

Well, we’re gonna have to look for CCS3 later.

Maybe you should even include it in your tags 😛 jk

Well, we’re gonna have to look for CCS3 later.

Maybe you should even include it in your tags 😛 jk

I tried ccs2 and ccs1 and got a slightly different order for the gigs on the page. You have discovered something very interesting.

I tried ccs2 and ccs1 and got a slightly different order for the gigs on the page. You have discovered something very interesting.

The auto-correction on fiverr seems to be bugged? or developed poorly.

It’s trying to find out what CCS3 mean, and it thought it meant CAST! What algorithm was implemented, I have no clue. Try that on Google and it directly corrects it to CSS, which is what fiverr’s search engine should’ve done.

I think Fiverr’s engine is looking at WORDS only, in the dictionary. C_S_ , filled the _ with A and T respectively. The engine should’ve looked at everything, not just English words.

It’s trying to find out what CCS3 mean, and it thought it meant CAST! What algorithm was implemented, I have no clue. Try that on Google and it directly corrects it to CSS, which is what fiverr’s search engine should’ve done.

I think Fiverr’s engine is looking at WORDS only, in the dictionary. C_S_ , filled the _ with A and T respectively. The engine should’ve looked at everything, not just English words.

Fiverr searching option and skill test is developing may be because I can see some bugs there … …

I do not want to show some skill test results on my profile . and I have turned of that but it is still showing on my profile …I can not see when I am logged in but When I am logging out and checking my profile all test result is showing .

When I tried ccs2 and ccs1 it still showed that page only with the gigs in slightly different positions. So I’m not sure it’s trying to auto correct.

When I tried ccs2 and ccs1 it still showed that page only with the gigs in slightly different positions. So I’m not sure it’s trying to auto correct.

But it does, look at the top line , it says:

1-48 of 1268 Showing results for cast , Search instead for ccs3

No matter what you write, CCS1, CCS2 or CCS3

It’s trying to find out what CCS3 mean, and it thought it meant CAST!

How did you try to find out what it meant???

@vovkaslovesnyy 20char

I’m just assuming, I am not a web developer (though I’m VBA developer) but I think Fiverr’s auto-correction is looking at English words when trying to corrected misspelled words, not like google which looks at a zillion number of libraries, including actual programming codes…

Do not take my word for it, it’s just my observation.

I’m just assuming, I am not a web developer (though I’m VBA developer) but I think Fiverr’s auto-correction is looking at English words when trying to corrected misspelled words, not like google which looks at a zillion number of libraries, including actual programming codes…

Do not take my word for it, it’s just my observation.

How did it get “cast” from ccs3?

The c and the s are there in the right places, and the number of letters is correct.

The c and the s are there in the right places, and the number of letters is correct.

This is what I think, I might be wrong.

This is what I think, I might be wrong.

Well the site is in English so it makes sense it would only look at English words.

What I’m interested in is finding how else it can auto correct, and if using that code in our description would do anything.

Well the site is in English so it makes sense it would only look at English words.

What I’m interested in is finding how else it can auto correct, and if using that code in our description would do anything.

I didn’t mean it should look into other human spoken language. I meant since it has web & PC development gigs, it should look into the dictionary of the PC and WEB as well 🙂

For instance, CCS3 is much more closer to CSS3 than it is to Cast

I didn’t mean it should look into other human spoken language. I meant since it has web & PC development gigs, it should look into the dictionary of the PC and WEB as well 🙂

For instance, CCS3 is much more closer to CSS3 than it is to Cast

Yes but who is going to look for CSS3? That’s highly technical.

Anyway how can we use this to help our gigs? I’m a very practical person. This is a little mystery I’m going to explore.

Anyway how can we use this to help our gigs? I’m a very practical person. This is a little mystery I’m going to explore.

A lot of people do, trust me.

For example, people look for Excel MACROS, which is highly technical, and it is my best keyword =)

I wonder how many people know the term MACRO and what it does in Excel, but believe it or not, MANY buyers know what they want and come for me asking for Macros.

Just like your gigs, SPELL is a general term, ‘Love’ Spell is what you might call too technical 🙂

A lot of people do, trust me.

For example, people look for Excel MACROS, which is highly technical, and it is my best keyword =)

I wonder how many people know the term MACRO and what it does in Excel, but believe it or not, MANY buyers know what they want and come for me asking for Macros.

Just like your gigs, SPELL is a general term, ‘Love’ Spell is what you might call too technical 🙂

I really like how you think. It’s such a pleasure to learn from you. 🧐

Archived