CASE STUDY-Very Surprising Fiverr Algorithm

sidgfx1997

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someone tries to search for “Moscow assistant” Fiverr always changes it to “Mascot assistant” 😄

I think only editors know why…

When someone tries to search for “Moscow assistant” Fiverr always changes it to “Mascot assistant” 😄

Well, you see? I opened your eyes 🙂

Literally English words ONLY! Not even cities are looked at when auto-correction is triggered. Heck, it shouldn’t even be triggered when someone types Moscow!

Fiverr makes us cry but also makes us cry of laughter :rofl:

Well, you see? I opened your eyes 🙂

Literally English words ONLY! Not even cities are looked at when auto-correction is triggered. Heck, it shouldn’t even be triggered when someone types Moscow!

It might do that with all cities maybe since most people don’t search for a city?

This is so interesting.

different people are going to see gigs in different positions. This is because Fiverr delivers personalized results, even in incognito mode, so all this discussion about where the gigs are appearing for different people is rather pointless

Maybe Moscow never gets searched for but Dubai does.

Incognito mode doesn’t fool fiverr. One of those 3 to 5 cookies fiverr uses is too smart.

Yes, probably, but I highly doubt that. Come on, it is Moscow. Not some countryside small village 🙂

Yes, probably, but I highly doubt that. Come on, it is Moscow. Not some countryside small village 🙂

Whoever programmed auto correct may not like Moscow?

What’s the capitol of Nigeria? Someone mentioned one time that fiverr does something different depending on the country. For instance some countries are less recognized?

What’s the capitol of Nigeria? Someone mentioned one time that fiverr does something different depending on the country. For instance some countries are less recognized?

A patriot maybe… 😛

I think it’s not really a demanded term, and the system tries to find something more relevant.

Or maybe it’s an evil plan 😄

Btw, I highly recommend you removing any tags related to Moscow, enemy! 😛

Joking, you should instead use Russia/Russian instead since Moscow gets auto-corrected.

If it’s a plan, I want to be a part of it 😄

About tags… I use all of them, and you never know where it turns… especially keeping the latest updates in mind.

Joking, you should instead use Russia/Russian instead since Moscow gets auto-corrected.

Jum !!! I found why… 😳

“Hire me and unleash the power of Russian military translator and interpreter.” :joy:😛

Jum !!! I found why… 😳

“Hire me and unleash the power of Russian military translator and interpreter.” :joy:😛

hahaha that really made me lol.

About tags… I use all of them, and you never know where it turns… especially keeping the latest updates in mind.

Well, yes, you are right. They might be useful someday. but as @misscrystal said, I never really noticed tags’ influence much. IMO, its all about the title.

Well, yes, you are right. They might be useful someday. but as @misscrystal said, I never really noticed tags’ influence much. IMO, its all about the title.

The first three rows seem to be chosen manually. Lately that hasn’t been the case quite as much in my case however. The algorithm has changed that. At least that’s my impression.

I think my performance stands out although lately the competition is extremely fierce. They seem to be swinging back to lower priced gigs in the top. Or maybe they have not gotten around to manually rearranging them yet.

Archived