CASE STUDY-Very Surprising Fiverr Algorithm

sidgfx1997

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, let me know when you find the secret method that doesn’t violate the TOS at all.

I do not need to inform anyone .And that is not violate TOS. And I did not wanted to share that with anyone .Just commented by mistake …However … “No one can find out fiverr algorithm” … Believe this and work properly …

All the best …

The point is that there is no way to artificially manipulate where your gig is in the rankings and to suggest you have some secret way of doing that is BS. 👎

This is in web & Mobile design

3rd page .

1407370341_screencapture-fiverr-categories-graphics-design-web-plus-mobile-design-2019-03-02-04_53_04(1).thumb.png.226b09a0eceb0e64f302135316312fc0.png

And this is for web & mobile design > UI

In 2nd page .

screencapture-fiverr-categories-graphics-design-web-plus-mobile-design-graphic-ui-2019-03-02-04_51_55.thumb.jpg.a68642866e2c2e6b8b4808e72e66aefe.jpg

And if you think still I am wrong .Then I am wrong …I am getting benefit that’s enough …

Thanks

Hi @webdesignerxx

Yes, I found your gig “I will design and develop website as your requirement” on the 3rd page of Web & Mobile Design and on the 2nd page looking Web & Mobile Design > Graphic UI.

I knew that someone will not believe that … And I do not want to prove … Because I think I am right … And that’s enough…😎

And Thanks For Checking That …😀

So how is it that I saw his gig on the seventh and then the eleventh page?

I will go back now and look for it again.

So how is it that I saw his gig on the seventh and then the eleventh page?

I really have no answer for that 😐

Somewhere on the forum I read users see different things when searching. Maybe that’s why?

Kindly capture full page … And filter best selling … Let see where is the problem.Because I have seen that my gig is showing on 10th page when I am filtering “recommended”. and 7th page in graphics UI.

That was the default setting “recommended” . I only look under the default setting.

That was the default setting “recommended” . I only look under the default setting.

As I told many times that if you have bought any service in fiverr your default setting will be recommended and if you are new or haven’t bought any service then your default setting will be best selling .

That was the default setting “recommended” . I only look under the default setting

He shows on 3rd and 2nd page under Best selling

Oh ok. I see no reason to search under anything but the default setting since I believe most people just use that to look at gigs.

Oh ok. I see no reason to search under anything but the default setting since I believe most people just use that to look at gigs.

Oh ok. I see no reason to search under anything but the default setting since I believe most people just use that to look at gigs

Not necessarily, many buyers filter by new comers due to low prices and willing to give plenty of work.

As I told many times that if you have bought any service in fiverr your default setting will be recommended and if you are new or haven’t bought any service then your default setting will be best selling .

Filtered Web & Mobile Design for ‘Best selling’, your gig showed in the 3rd page.

Filtered Web & Mobile Design for ‘Recommended’, your gig showed in the 10th page.

Filtered Web & Mobile Design for ‘Best selling’, your gig showed in the 3rd page.

Filtered Web & Mobile Design for ‘Recommended’, your gig showed in the 10th page.

I am telling from the starting that I am working on best selling… And I am telling from starting that The default is not same for everyone …And in recommended new sellers gigs will also appear .And for new buyer and best selling is default . And I think people will search by best selling . And it does not fact that by which the buyers will search … I am telling from the starting to check by filtering best selling …

Thanks For Checking

oddly enough, i searched CCS3 and you showed on the First page. last line…

I wanted to search for CSS3, but with haste, it was CCS3, and you spell cast showed on first page…

I wanted to search for CSS3, but with haste, it was CCS3, and you spell cast showed on first page…

My gig? What is CSS3?

That “Best Selling” category in my category has a gig on the top row that only has seven reviews, the last one from a week ago.

How could that be considered a “best selling” gig?

again you are moving the topic and ignoring my comments…I am not telling that which is good … I am telling that my gigs is moved … that’s it … and you can logout and check the category you will see the best selling as default filter …

My gig? What is CSS3?

Yes your gig, CSS3 is some style for webpages blah blah I don’t know much about, but i typed it incorrectly while fast typing, CCS3 and you showed :rofl:

Archived