CASE STUDY-Very Surprising Fiverr Algorithm

sidgfx1997

I have contacted CS many times regarding this but the same answer by CS executive each time

What was their answer?

It might be a bug after all. Open a ticket and select ‘Report a bug’.

Good luck.

Open a ticket and select ‘Report a bug’.

It won’t do any good as nothing that is suggested is accepted.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have contacted CS many times regarding this but the same answer by CS executive each time

What was their answer?

It might be a bug after all. Open a ticket and select ‘Report a bug’.

Good luck.

yes

That was a suggestion that i was expecting

Do you think fiverr customer executive will be able to remove the bug if anything found

Thanks by the way

yes

That was a suggestion that i was expecting

Do you think fiverr customer executive will be able to remove the bug if anything found

Thanks by the way

Yes of course they do, if there is a bug they will help for sure.

Though, try to explain better, make your ticket short and informative and to the point.

E.g.: I do not share my gig on social media, yet I see clicks …etc. or whatever.

Good luck

Hello Beautiful people from fiverr

I am going to share my gig statistics which is very surprising for me

For this reason i am attaching the screen shot of the ethical data of my gig performance

You can see my gig impression since last 30 days

It is merely shocking 30 impressions/day despite of being LEVEL 2 SELLER

I used to do GUEST POST, BLOG COMMENTING etc but these have ZERO effects on my impressions (an experiment from last 3 months)

But what surprises me is that my CLICK and GIG VIEWS stats

As you can see my gig views and clicks surpassed 100/day and someday it is 200+

But what surprises me is that neither i have received any single order nor a single inquiry from any buyer (The last inquiry i received was in NOVEMBER)

I love to do blogging (Guest Post) but it has almost zero effects

I was able to outreach to many bloggers and ask them to link to my site

But when i check the metrics the views, clicks and even impressions are going down every time

Point to be noted that My gig clicks surpassed the Impressions (for example in 25th Feb i had 43 impressions with 105 clicks)

I am unable to figure it out how this is possible

I am also adding the overall statistics of the gig since last 7 days

So my concern is

IMPRESSIONS are the most valuable metrics which determine how your gig is performing

How can CLICKS overcome IMPRESSIONS?can anyone explain it

My page link https://www.fiverr.com/sidgfx1997/design-high-quality-logo-design

Thanks for your reading

What did they say? …

The stats are not irrelevant unless you are looking at your social views just to see how a new social media campaign is going. Otherwise they don’t tell you anything worthwhile.

What matters and what you measure your success by is sales.

It sounds like CS was thinking you were asking how to get more sales. They have no idea either why your stats show what they do nor do they think they are relevant to anything. I look at them once every three months. And then I wonder why I bother doing that.

The stats are not irrelevant unless you are looking at your social views just to see how a new social media campaign is going. Otherwise they don’t tell you anything worthwhile.

What matters and what you measure your success by is sales.

It sounds like CS was thinking you were asking how to get more sales. They have no idea either why your stats show what they do nor do they think they are relevant to anything. I look at them once every three months. And then I wonder why I bother doing that.

This is how fiverr works

As they said “Share your gig, share on your blog.”

Remember that this is going to benefit only Fiverr and not us

For example a new seller share his/her gig on facebook and a person clicks on the link and goes to the gig page.At that time the seller is completely new with zero reviews.And here they play the tricks.They show high rated and high priced gig related to that gig.And the chances of buying those high rated gig are higher (Unless the new seller have some exceptional cheap offer)

So here is how fiverr benefitted

1. Get a Social Signal which keeps the maintaining google ranking
  2. A sale from which they can keep 20% Profit

However I am not completely against such platform as i think competition is much higher

This is how fiverr works

As they said “Share your gig, share on your blog.”

Remember that this is going to benefit only Fiverr and not us

For example a new seller share his/her gig on facebook and a person clicks on the link and goes to the gig page.At that time the seller is completely new with zero reviews.And here they play the tricks.They show high rated and high priced gig related to that gig.And the chances of buying those high rated gig are higher (Unless the new seller have some exceptional cheap offer)

So here is how fiverr benefitted

1. Get a Social Signal which keeps the maintaining google ranking
  2. A sale from which they can keep 20% Profit

However I am not completely against such platform as i think competition is much higher

Common sense must come into play when you decide to post your gigs on other sites. Naturally anyone interested enough to click on your link to your gig will end up on fiverr and see other gigs.

Common sense must come into play when you decide to post your gigs on other sites. Naturally anyone interested enough to click on your link to your gig will end up on fiverr and see other gigs.

And here is what the Black hat method works

I don’t want to mention how that works but some people invest money into it to buy reviews, favorites

They have very well planed tactics for which fiverr cant detect them

There is also another method that is SEO and it really works.But it requires time and even money which only a person with decent budget can do it (And i think such person must have been their own website)

And here is what the Black hat method works

I don’t want to mention how that works but some people invest money into it to buy reviews, favorites

They have very well planed tactics for which fiverr cant detect them

There is also another method that is SEO and it really works.But it requires time and even money which only a person with decent budget can do it (And i think such person must have been their own website)

favorites

I always suspected something about this!!! Sellers buying favorites.

I have almost 1000 jobs done. Everyday in addition to my buyers, new buyers contact and buy from me, yet my best selling gig got around 350 favorites, and I never ask my buyer or anyone to click that button. So it is all natural. Yet, a new seller joins Fiverr with a quadrillion red little hearts!

favorites

I always suspected something about this!!! Sellers buying favorites.

I have almost 1000 jobs done. Everyday in addition to my buyers, new buyers contact and buy from me, yet my best selling gig got around 350 favorites, and I never ask my buyer or anyone to click that button. So it is all natural. Yet, a new seller joins Fiverr with a quadrillion red little hearts!

Sir,

Fiverr algorithm changes frequently (more frequently than facebook ads and google search)

But i think it is not that much difficult to detect how fiverr algorithm works for them who are ethical SEO experts

And reegarding FAVORITS

I don’t know how it impacts on rankings but i have heard that getting favorites may get some impressions but again it is not that important

Sir,

Fiverr algorithm changes frequently (more frequently than facebook ads and google search)

But i think it is not that much difficult to detect how fiverr algorithm works for them who are ethical SEO experts

And reegarding FAVORITS

I don’t know how it impacts on rankings but i have heard that getting favorites may get some impressions but again it is not that important

I doubt favorites have any impact on anything.

I don’t care about it at all, and my sales are impressive.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I have seen some seller gigs those are always between first to 2nd line of first page .

They do not get there from any type of SEO. Mostly they are hand chosen by the editors.

Each category has one or more editors who get to decide what gigs to put on the top rows.

Keep trying the SEO and let us know when you get to the first row.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yes may be

But I am considering ethical SEO expert

Remember When Google updates PANDA how market was flooded with PBNs and it was such powerful that it can even outranked giant like ebay

Though google successfully manage to restrain PBN but still SEO expert manage to tweak it

This is what I am saying

Top sellers know when to violate the rules without violating sales and they successfully managed to do so

have you ever imagined why a Seller with regularly 50 + orders in queue come to the forum and share some tricks.If they do , they just say that SHARE SHARE and SHARE

You must have been witnessed how some new gigs emerge very rapidly within short period of time and then disappear

Because they manage to do what they want to do by escaping fiverr’s ToS

Yes may be

But I am considering ethical SEO expert

Remember When Google updates PANDA how market was flooded with PBNs and it was such powerful that it can even outranked giant like ebay

Though google successfully manage to restrain PBN but still SEO expert manage to tweak it

This is what I am saying

Top sellers know when to violate the rules without violating sales and they successfully managed to do so

have you ever imagined why a Seller with regularly 50 + orders in queue come to the forum and share some tricks.If they do , they just say that SHARE SHARE and SHARE

You must have been witnessed how some new gigs emerge very rapidly within short period of time and then disappear

Because they manage to do what they want to do by escaping fiverr’s ToS

they manage to do what they want to do by escaping fiverr’s ToS

I’m sure you can’t be serious. 😄

Archived