3 warnings from fiverr

zuhaibnaqvi

My account just got restricted @joxpress.

My buyer accepted and rated my order, hours later he messaged me asking for revision saying content were not original. I thought that was against Fiverr TOS (besides, CS already told me to block or report clients I have issues with). This morning I got this message. I am frustrated right now. I am so depressed. Pls help me. I apologized to support and promised never to do that again … Pls pray for me

I hope you be back and restored your account.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats bro. I too had been gone through the same heartache. But they restored my account, when they realized that I had not done any thing wrong.

After studying your case, I was expecting that they would restore your account too. 😄

how long did they take to restore your account?..my account has been restricted for a month now and still no news…

• 2 months later...

Hi
Hope everyOne fine here
But i got third warning with no reason they said i have sent spam massages to my client because they flagged me as spam but i didn’t sent any spam massages
i got the same warning before but they removed that warning at that time and apologize for that
i got the same this time
but as i Emailed them to remove and showed the previous mail they have sent but this time they are not doing anything to recover they said our team is reviewing your account so wait until they done review but its been 9 days and still not get any progress i’m so worried about my account what should i do please help me
@zuhaibnaqvi please guide me what you wrote in the mail after that they restored your account
THANKS
STAY BLESSED

Hi

Hope everyOne fine here

But i got third warning with no reason they said i have sent spam massages to my client because they flagged me as spam but i didn’t sent any spam massages

i got the same warning before but they removed that warning at that time and apologize for that

i got the same this time

but as i Emailed them to remove and showed the previous mail they have sent but this time they are not doing anything to recover they said our team is reviewing your account so wait until they done review but its been 9 days and still not get any progress i’m so worried about my account what should i do please help me

@zuhaibnaqvi please guide me what you wrote in the mail after that they restored your account

THANKS

STAY BLESSED

I am sorry to hear that your account has been restricted by Fiverr. I would suggest you to wait and don’t send them messages again and again.

Are you able to open your account or its banned?

If its restricted and you can open it then it means fiverr team will investigate the issue. As you said you have explained everything to them. Just wait.

I hope they will recover your account. Can you tell me what is your level on fiverr?

I’m sorry to hear that your account has been restricted. I don’t think you can do anything right now. You could ask Fiverr if you could create a new account. There is a very high chance that they might say no. In that case, you might just have to move on to another freelancing platform (if you want to continue freelancing). Do not create a new account without asking Fiverr first. This will definitely get your new account deleted in no time.

This issue has also already been discussed quite a bit on the forum. It helps to check the forum every once in a while. If you were aware of this issue, you probably wouldn’t have asked your buyer about the review in the first place.

There have been several posts on the forum where sellers had said that they received ToS warnings after they either contacted the buyer to find out if the review was a mistake or contacted CS saying their buyer wanted to change the review.

I also remember reading this one post where the buyer had contacted CS directly (saying they’d misclicked/posted the wrong review by mistake), and the seller received a ToS warning for that (for no fault of theirs). :roll_eyes:

Here are a few forum posts on similar issues:

hello there, I always receive 5 starts review, last week I got a 4 stars review so I asked the buyer if he was not 100% satisfied I would be happy to improve the gig or anything he wanted. He said he was 100% happy with it and he told me he was willing to change the review to 5 stars, he said he tried but could not do it. I wasn’t too bothered by it so I let it go. This morning I get an email from fiverr support saying my account has been demoted to level 1 for feedback manipulation!!! this is s…
Pretty straight forward. Customer messaged me saying that they made a mistake on their feedback and for me to change it. I told them we would need Fiverr CS to help. I created a request in the resolution center to ‘modify feedback’. In the notes I put. “Customer is requesting to change feedback due to error. Customer ******, this is the form you requested to modify negative feedback”. Customer updates their feedback, next day I get an Official warning from Fiverr, warning me about soliciting pos…

Don’t get me wrong. I am not supporting Fiverr’s currently existing system. Not by a long shot! However, the only thing we can do is to adjust to this ridiculous system (provided you want to continue working on Fiverr).

Therefore, I’d just accept whatever review I’ve received; it doesn’t matter even if the buyer says they did a mistake and that they want to change the review or if I think the review’s a mistake/unfair. I’d still move on. Mum’s the word. 🙊

Even though you did nothing to deserve the bad review, it is better to just let it go (cuz you can, at least, explain your side of the story while replying to the buyer’s blind review) rather than receive a ToS warning, a demotion, or account suspension. 🙂

I am new in fiverr, learn lots of from your feadback…it’s really helpfull.

I am sorry to hear that your account has been restricted by Fiverr. I would suggest you to wait and don’t send them messages again and again.

If its restricted and you can open it then it means fiverr team will investigate the issue. As you said you have explained everything to them. Just wait.

I hope they will recover your account. Can you tell me what is your level on fiverr?

no my account is restricted not banned i can open my account and do withdrawal and my active orders there is 1 order active left

I was level seller one when i got my second warning after that i became zero level seller and now got third one

How many days will it take to recover my account ???

estimate >???

How many days it took for your account to be recovered ???

Btw Thanks for your suggestion

i’ll wait now and not going to mail them again

When my account was restricted, it was recovered in 3 days. But since you are level 1 seller, it might take more time. Not sure, how much.

If you think fiverr has given you last warning by mistake then don’t worry. Your account will be recovered.

Wish you the best.

When my account was restricted, it was recovered in 3 days. But since you are level 1 seller, it might take more time. Not sure, how much.

If you think fiverr has given you last warning by mistake then don’t worry. Your account will be recovered.

Wish you the best.

Hi

I just want to know how many orders you have active when you received your third warning and after three days when they recover your account did you have any order active ???

Can you really get a warning if you lose your level? Seems very unfair to me. What if you need to cancel orders because buyers are trying to manipulate the system and ask for more work than they have paid for?

no

account level demote because of 2nd warning

I hope you never get any warning just follow all the rules strictly even if your buyer demands something which is against the rules try not to do that

but if i hope so not but if you get 1 warning then you have to spend 90 days without taking any other warning if you get 2nd warning within that 90 Days then your account level will be demote and after that if you get third in that period then your account will be suspended

Read all the terms and condition

order cancellation will only effected on your completion rate

if your buyer demands more work then ask him to increase the budget if he/she don’t want to increase then you can request cancellation

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think one reason Fiverr does that is to determine whether your funds were earned legally. If they were, you’ll be able to withdraw any remaining money in your account after 90 days, but your account itself will remain closed.

Nobody survives three warnings, unless those warnings were issued incorrectly. If they were, and you can prove that to Fiverr, then you might get your account back.

Archived