3 warnings from fiverr

zuhaibnaqvi

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The review period is 90 days?

Let me know if I’m not wrong.

The 90 days thing, is for Fiverr’s security.

In case you want to withdraw your earnings from a disabled account you have to wait 90 days at least.

The below is a direct copy from TOS page:

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

top dog

What do you mean sir?

What do you mean sir?

Boss; the opposite of underdog.

en.wikipedia.org 30px-Disambig_gray_svg.png.f12725610413949188777347a61fbe59.png

Top Dog

The expression top dog is an idiom for the boss or the leader. In a competition, it is also the favorite or the one expected to win, and the opposite of the underdog. It may be a shorthand reference for a dominance hierarchy. The name Top Dog may refer to: Vern W

Hi friends,

Yesterday fiverr restricted my account after receiving second (Level demotion) and third warning (account restricted) within 12 hours. The second warning was right but the third warning was totally irrelevant.

Yesterday my repeated buyer given me 3.7 stars rating by mistake. I just asked my buyer that is this rating is by mistake or not? He pardoned and told me that it is by mistake. Meanwhile I take the screenshot and sent it to Customer Support. And eventually Customer support gave me 3rd warning with account restricted. Now its under review by Fiverr Trust and Safety team. They said I can deliver my active order but can’t get new orders.

I am working on fiverr since from sept 2015 and have more than 1300 reviews. I am really upset. I don’t know what to do. Please share you suggestions and experiences.

Thanks

Zuhaibnaqvi

I think 3.7 is not so bad as it is consider in positive review

Yesterday my repeated buyer given me 3.7 stars rating by mistake

Its very unspected issue. I hope Fiverr maintain Maintain this problem. Don’t worry bro. Just Relax

Thank you brother. And finally fiverr resolved the issue and my account has been restored. I am really thankful to fiverr customer support. They efficiently investigate the issue and finally restored my account.

Thank you brother. And finally fiverr resolved the issue and my account has been restored. I am really thankful to fiverr customer support. They efficiently investigate the issue and finally restored my account.

Congratulations again brother. It’s your Happy moment but doesn’t forget to that’s matter which is fallen your mind intention. Best of luck.

It’s very sad to know, i know how it feels like being there. We all request fiverr on your behalf to review fast and settle positively. The past record is to be considered first, unless there is some serious offense.

I really wonder, how fiverr is managing this massive platform, manually. Let us hope for good and we are all with you

Archived