3 warnings from fiverr

zuhaibnaqvi

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You’re welcome.

When a seller receives three warnings, the Trust and Safety team will review their account. If all warnings were valid, the seller’s account is permanently restricted.

At some point during the process, a seller will receive an email telling them they can withdraw their funds after a 90-day clearing period, as long as these funds were earned legally.

Your account is currently under review, but there’s very little chance of you getting it reactivated, unfortunately, unless you can prove to CS you were given warnings unfairly.

You are allowed to ask CS for permission to open a new account, but they rarely seem to allow this nowadays.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

• 1 year later...
On 4/12/2020 at 3:27 PM, mowaiswarsi said:

okay thanks for your patience, but i also contact with CS they told you are under reviewing.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:08 PM, zuhaibnaqvi said:

Hello,

Yes, it took 3 days to fully restore my account.

hello, did u got same three warnings? and what u told with customer support?

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2020 at 7:13 PM, ahmwritingco said:

Usually, when a seller receives three warnings, their account gets closed permanently.

What about two warnings for the same violation?

I offered a gig that was against the TOS. I misunderstood the TOS.

Unfortunately, I had two active orders on that gig, which is what caused me to get two warnings in a row - I didn't actually get a chance to correct my mistake. 

On 4/12/2020 at 7:42 PM, ahmwritingco said:

You’re welcome.

When a seller receives three warnings, the Trust and Safety team will review their account. If all warnings were valid, the seller’s account is permanently restricted.

At some point during the process, a seller will receive an email telling them they can withdraw their funds after a 90-day clearing period, as long as these funds were earned legally.

Your account is currently under review, but there’s very little chance of you getting it reactivated, unfortunately, unless you can prove to CS you were given warnings unfairly.

You are allowed to ask CS for permission to open a new account, but they rarely seem to allow this nowadays.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

What about two warnings but for the same violation? 

They were for a gig that was against the TOS. I misunderstood the TOS, and I have since apologized to both the CS and to my buyers. 

Unfortunately, I had not one but two active orders for that gig, which caused my account to be restricted right away. 

On 4/12/2020 at 7:18 PM, ahmwritingco said:

I think one reason Fiverr does that is to determine whether your funds were earned legally. If they were, you’ll be able to withdraw any remaining money in your account after 90 days, but your account itself will remain closed.

Nobody survives three warnings, unless those warnings were issued incorrectly. If they were, and you can prove that to Fiverr, then you might get your account back.

What about two warnings for the second time you violated the same TOS?

On 2/22/2019 at 10:51 PM, zuhaibnaqvi said:

Thanks, you are right they have already restored my account.

What did they say when they restored your account? Were you given a notification?

It seems like they restored your account within just three days. 

My account has already been restricted for a month with still no end in sight. 

14 hours ago, ahmwritingco said:

Typically that has resulted in a permanent ban, too. Although I'm sure things that we're not aware of go on behind the scenes. 

Has there been a case in which the same violation happened twice but at the same time (so the seller didn't have a chance to correct the error), and the seller apologized and promised to adhere to all regulations from now on?

Archived