3 warnings from fiverr

zuhaibnaqvi

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very Good that your account was restored! Due to genuine outreach on your part, and excellent attention to the matter on Fiverr’s part, a wonderful resolution was achieved. Reading this thread was an eye-opener for me. I appreciate the support that our community provides!

Thanks Zahid, my account was restored 5 days ago. I really appreciated your prayers and support.

Thanks

Glad to hear that they restore your account! It’s getting harder and harder to work on this platform. Lately they promoted me to new buyers who mostly have no clue how gig and seller worked. When you explained that it’s not what you offered in the gig they just asked for cancellation, and there you go, your completion rate went down.

Glad to hear that they restore your account! It’s getting harder and harder to work on this platform. Lately they promoted me to new buyers who mostly have no clue how gig and seller worked. When you explained that it’s not what you offered in the gig they just asked for cancellation, and there you go, your completion rate went down.

Let’s get started your journey with fiverr 😆

• 2 months later...

My account just got restricted @joxpress.
My buyer accepted and rated my order, hours later he messaged me asking for revision saying content were not original. I thought that was against Fiverr TOS (besides, CS already told me to block or report clients I have issues with). This morning I got this message. I am frustrated right now. I am so depressed. Pls help me. I apologized to support and promised never to do that again … Pls pray for me

Screenshot_20190520-111807.thumb.png.ffc02f499789451852e646c140a3e4f3.png

My account just got restricted @joxpress.

My buyer accepted and rated my order, hours later he messaged me asking for revision saying content were not original. I thought that was against Fiverr TOS (besides, CS already told me to block or report clients I have issues with). This morning I got this message. I am frustrated right now. I am so depressed. Pls help me. I apologized to support and promised never to do that again … Pls pray for me

If you didn’t do anything wrong, Most likely your account will be restored. Customer support will never restrict your account without a fair reason for them to do so.

No, it was completed. He even rated and accepted the order

No, it was completed. He even rated and accepted the order

But did you deliver non-original work in the first place? If you did, your account likely won’t be restored.

Archived