Fiverr banned and then restored my account

iamsachmusic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It means like you are a true follower of Fiverr, a true fan. Whatever Fiverr do, whether it’s right or wrong, you will support them. 😋

Do you know this? We were a TRS for 6 years and just demoted 2 months ago. But still we have the faith and confidence on the Fiverr. Because the Fiverr actually changed our lives. We have incomes now. We have invested the money we earned from the Fiverr. But we lost the TRS badge just because of one extra cancellation. Haaaa. That is the reality of the life bro. We should know how to stand up!

Do you know this? We were a TRS for 6 years and just demoted 2 months ago. But still we have the faith and confidence on the Fiverr. Because the Fiverr actually changed our lives. We have incomes now. We have invested the money we earned from the Fiverr. But we lost the TRS badge just because of one extra cancellation. Haaaa. That is the reality of the life bro. We should know how to stand up!

Respect. :fist:t5:

After 4-5 days, I decide to change my username on my seller account. I’m carefuly read rules and read that if I want to change my username I must deactivate my account and create another, because we can’t change our usernames of our accounts. I deactivate my first account and create another. I create first gig with the same images which I used on old account, and after 5 minutes, I got the message “Your gig is not approved, reason NOT original images (designer)” I create 2 more and both are deleted by fiverr editors with a notice if i create anothe one, my account will be suspended. Fiver think I stole that images from “someone” But that person is me 😃

After 4-5 days, I decide to change my username on my seller account. I’m carefuly read rules and read that if I want to change my username I must deactivate my account and create another, because we can’t change our usernames of our accounts. I deactivate my first account and create another. I create first gig with the same images which I used on old account, and after 5 minutes, I got the message “Your gig is not approved, reason NOT original images (designer)” I create 2 more and both are deleted by fiverr editors with a notice if i create anothe one, my account will be suspended. Fiver think I stole that images from “someone” But that person is me 😃

At Least 80% of the audience here want to change their username but nobody can.

@iamsachmusic very useful tip and great experience sharing. Perhaps Santa 🎅
I was confused about same situation with my younger brother.

Your screenshots and detailed experience sharing will surely help me to resolve my issues (and to others too i believe)

Never the less, keep up the good work ❤️
Stay focused, and let’s help each other out in the community 😉

they can create another account and start over again.

It’s best to ask CS for permission before doing it, or you could get in trouble (not just with gig images, you could get banned).

I think you not read all messages in this topic, I’m already write about that. You can create another account. But first you must deactivate your old, before you create another. I read fiverr rules and saw that.

I think you not read all messages in this topic, I’m already write about that. You can create another account. But first you must deactivate your old, before you create another. I read fiverr rules and saw that.

For your kind information, @catwriter is right here. Whether it is mentioned there or not. You first need to ask the CS and tell them about the situation.

Their rules can change without any notice and you can get banned without any notice. So she is correct.

Yes we read all your messages. If you got it trouble that happened for a reason. @catwriter just gave an advice how to avoid that and it’s your choice to take that advice or not.

I’ve read it, but what I said still stands. You can do all that, but you should ask CS before you do it. Recently, there was a seller who did exactly what you did, for the exact same reason, and he got his new account banned. And then, if I remember correctly, he created his third account, and it got banned, too.

Yes we read all your messages. If you got it trouble that happened for a reason. @catwriter just gave an advice how to avoid that and it’s your choice to take that advice or not.

@catwriter just gave an advice how to avoid that and it’s your choice to take that advice or not.

It’s not the first time he has been given advice. The last thing I told him was that the only one to suffer the consequences of his acts will be him, not us.

I’ll leave it up to there, I’m cooking for Christmas Eve dinner 😊

Archived