My Account is Restricted:

asifrauf215

Question

Hello Guys 

Fiver has restricted my Account. The reason was communicating with clients outside the fiver as the client was not comfortable with the fiver communication. So he took my whatsapp number and communicated there. But the order was placed on Fiver and even delivered on fiver. 

How long will it take to open my account again 

As I am a new seller 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

1 answer to this question

Hello @asifrauf215 

Please take a moment to get familiar with Fiverr's Terms of Service.

• Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

Repetitive violations may cause an account to be restricted. 

1 hour ago, asifrauf215 said:

How long will it take to open my account again 

On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. It is best to contact our Customer Support. And you can do that in two ways - you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. They will be more than happy to help and to answer all your questions. 

Thanks. 

• Like 8